BY CLINIQUE

Introduced in 2003. Fragrance notes: woody and floral. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For... see more...

Mystery J.
Humble, TX
Love the smell of this is generally good and I use it definitely when I go to church and things and go to formal events because I just like the way it smells the bottles nice I like the feel of it and I would recommend this to others
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
I can't wear a lot of perfumes as they tend to be overpowering and cause migraines. Clinique Simply is one that I could and do use often. It has a light airy floral scent with very subtle earthy undertones. The fragrance last all day and well through the night. The glass bottle is a little heavy and my lid never wants to stay on but the product itself is fantastic. Last I knew it was discontinued. It would be a great perfume for Clinique to revive!
Emily G.
This stuff smells really good. I've got it in a tester and thought it smelled really cute and it wasn't too overpowering. The bottle was cute, too. I love clinique's perfumes because they're never too strong. I might buy again.
shrouk A.
suez
I love this product very much. It is high quality, easy to use and suitable price. I love it very much and want to use it again
Yadarlin V.
El uso diario, despues de cada baño, tiene olor agradable que a todos los gusta, la utilizo despues del entrenamiento del gym
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I love this simply by clinique , I like it , it is so good for my skin , I will not stop using it anymore , thanks clinique
Adela O.
Jose carlos mariategui #208 vista alegre victor larco
Quede fascinada con este perfume. Queda realmente perfecto por que es. Duraderoy tiene un olor suave y delicado.
Jessica n.
Nossa essa marca e boa esse perfume deve ser mara no corpo deve ser topisimo em gente sou apaixonda por perfume
Stefanía R.
Miami
Fragrances are everything! And this one is just amazing! Can use it for every occasion!!