BY SIMPLY BRIDAL

• "Have many different options to choose from. " in 1 review
meghan H.
meghan H.
Columbus, OH
Simply bridal was so easy to work with. I ordered a dress online because it offered the no obligation return policy and I thought it would be worth trying a dress that way. I wasn't positive that the return would be legit but I took the chance that the dress I loved online would be the dress of my dreams. It came exactly when it said it would. It was vacuum packed and with a cute bow. I was so excited I couldn't wait to try it on. To my surprise the dress was actually to big. I called the customer service rep and told them j wanted to return it and she didn't ask me any questions, she emailed me a return label and I took it to Fedex the next day and the received it 3 days later and my refund was processed. Loved how easy it was!!!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Bellevue, WA
“Simply bridal exceeded my expectations. When I first placed my order and received the gown, it was way too big on me. One of the Simply bridal attendants was so helpful in obtaining my measurements so as to have a dress tailor made for me! She also was helpful with the information for the return and entire refund of the first gown. When my second gown arrived, it fit perfectly! The dress was professionally made with fine materials. I am very impressed with the quality and professionalism of...”
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I've not been married yet, but I check into Simply Bridal very often every year. I'm creating a dream wedding board.
Emily G.
Emily G.
NEW YORK, NY
Simply Bridal is simply perfect when it comes to achieving your wedding dreams.
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Great website, easy to use and I love browsing through their selections even though I am not a bride-to-be soon or anything.. :p I enjoy doing research by surfing through their lovely wedding gowns. Prices are very reasonable too.
Kistal A.
Kistal A.
I heared they had amazing stuff its very cute and i already see a lot of stuff i want my sister got her stuff from them so ima try it.
Ammeta H.
Ammeta H.
I love this place. they have amazing bridal stuff. I just wish they were a bit cheaper since it crosses my budget
Hana N.
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Simply bridal has everythinf you would need for your wedding. I cant wait to get married so that i can be a part of this
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Toledo , OH
Lots of great ideas and inspiration. Some things are rather pricey however.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Charlotte, NC
Although I chose a different bridal store for my dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses, Simply Bridal does provide a beautiful variety of all styles and sizes of wedding attire.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
What exactly is simply bridal?
christina s.
christina s.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert
What is simply bridal really?
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
How do you think their prices are compared to other studios and quality?