BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find chips and snacks at Target.com! Simply balanced strawberry fruit strips are made with natural ingredients. Pop one in your lunchbox for a delicious taste of strawberry when you re on the go.aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
These are absolutely phenomenal. I have tried all sorts of these types of snacks and these are the best tasting ones I've found. Plus they are really reasonably priced. I usually get the 50 pack from Target
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
I adore these things! I love these for purse snacks! They taste so yummy and are made with fresh ingredients! It's like a fruit roll up but better! I love that the packaging is well sealed and solid so it doesn't come out if the package and ick up your purse. It makes you wonder why they don't use the same wrapping for tampons because those suckers are always escaping they're wrapping.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
These are scrumptious little treats! The kids I babysit cannot get enough of these. They make a really good treat for teething babies, too. The simply balanced price is usually very reasonable AND it's found at target. Win win!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Ohhh I love fruit strips like these and they are so yummy! They are a good value too and a great size to really satisfy your sweet tooth... although I could totally eat the whole box of them at once :)
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
I will never try these fruit strips again. They are very bitter and mushy. The good thing about them is that the box comes with quite a few and there is enough to share with others.
April W.
I am trying to eat healthier but I love fruit snacks.I started searching Amazon for a healthy option of fruit snacks and came across these.They taste like ones that I had as a child.They are amazing.They are very sticky but very yummy.Also they are non gmo and do not have all the artificial ingredients in them that other fruit snacks have.My Four year old niece even likes them and she is a picky eater.
Briana J.
I absolutely love these things!!! They're so good! It's like the grown up version of fruit roll ups. They're available at target for a really reasonable price