BeveragesSimply Balanced
Sparkling Blueberry 8pk 12oz

Simply Balanced Sparkling Blueberry 8pk 12oz

by Simply Balanced

Simply balanced sparkling blueberry 8pk 12oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Balanced Sparkling Blueberry 8pk 12oz!
How would you rate this product?
Baton Rouge, LA
I like these just as much as the bigger name brand sparkling waters and you can always find a cartwheel to use on these as well!
I am a lover of all seltzer, but there are some that leave bad after tastes, are too fizzy, and most are just too expensive but NOT this product. No calories and no added sugar, I always look for the seltzers that do not have anything aside from water and some flavoring.  All of the flavors that Simply Balanced makes are wonderful.
Bremerton, WA
This stuff is refreshing as frick. And no artificial taste to linger in the back of your throat. Also, no sweeteners are added, so it's just bubbly goodness!
Fowlerville , MI
I like that these are refreshing, without the "fake" taste of many sparkling waters. I typically mix mine with a bit of juice or add other natural flavoring, but I like these plain too.
Bradenton, FL
As a huge fan of non sugary sparkling water I give this A plus!! Very refreshing and subtle blueberry flavor. No calories snd no sugar. I love the carbonation without the guilt.

Looking for your answer?