BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Simply balanced raspberry fruit strips 10 ct see more...

• Is Target the only store that sells Simply Balanced?3 Answers
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These are so yummy! I love all the different flavors they come in. They are affordable too. They are sweet and taste like candy! I think kids would love them even adults! I definitely recommend this.!
Kathy P.
Fremont, CA
These are so good and they're pretty healthy too! I definitely would recommend these to my friends. It definitely met my expectations. These are one of my favorite fruit snacks. Also they're pretty inexpensive.
Elle F.
Fresno, CA
I always recommend getting snacks at target, but this brand always takes the lead for me. These fruits strips make me feel healthy while having a good time eating them!
Tiffany H.
Pembroke, KY
This is one my absolute favorite snacks! This is a definite snack to put in the beach bag! They have different flavors, all natural flavors at that! My all time favorite would have to be the apricot! Taste awesome! Now my kids, 2 out of 4 will eat these. They all like the strawberry and mixed berry ones. They also have twists. And those too are awesome!
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA
Just had these yesterday for the first time and I really liked them! The texture is not to thick or thin it is just perfect. When you first taste them they kind of taste sour but once you chew into it its sweet. I love how these are healthy to eat.
Kimberly A.
Amazing and delicious. They aren't too thick or thin and they are a very healthy snack. My little cousins love them too, great for kids!
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
Tastes exactly what ever the flavor is. Not thin or overly thick just right
My mom loves these, she's hard to please
MIRANDA H.
Healthy and very tasty! I always packed these for school lunches. It's a much healtheir version of fruit roll ups.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
These are a perfect snack and I like keeping them in my drawer at work. Very fruity and delicious.
Zelena B.
I always get these at target they are so good and very healthy for you too I live them
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
Is Target the only store that sells Simply Balanced?