BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Simply Balanced Organic Trottole is perfectly pleasing pasta that goes splendidly in soups. Short-cut and tube-shaped, our organic ditalini is bronze-cut for a rougher, homemade texture - a technique that helps hold sauces and brings out their flavor more fully. Tasty. Simple. Satisfying. Every time. The Simply Balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Lareb A.
Flushing, NY
Healthy pays yes so yummy. Love the shape and when you make it for guest they think you bought it at an authentic restaurant
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
We love this pasta! The texture is excellent, and this particular shape is perfect for chunky sauces and cheesy casseroles.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA
These cook up nice and are great with pesto! And a big glass of wine. They are also great for a mac and cheese bake
Danielle W.
Lakeland, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand of pasta because they have organic options! it's hard to find organic pasta in stores!
Lucy K.
Seattle, WA
These are my go to noodles when making a pasta dish..I love that they are organic and love the texture of them!
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
I love the shape of these noodles :) the simply balanced brand is a great brand for pasta. It tastes so yummy!
Mariah T.
On Sunday's I always have a pasta dish and this is my usually go to pasta brand and my favorite type of pasta
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
This pasta is always one of my faovrites! Noodles are always good, just have to add your own favorite salse
Camila w.
We eat a lot of pasta at our house and this one is really good pasta! My kids loved it with tomato sauce.
Adele H.
Love. Great taste, package siZe. It is very easy to cook. It makes my past night a successful night.