BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Simply Balanced Organic Trottole is perfectly pleasing pasta that goes splendidly in soups. Short-cut and tube-shaped, our organic ditalini is bronze-cut for a rougher, homemade texture - a technique that helps hold sauces and brings out their flavor more fully. Tasty. Simple. Satisfying. Every time. The Simply Balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Kristen M.
These are so tasty and very healthy for the whole family! Easy for those families who need to hide the healthy foods when serving it to the family!
kalah c.
Dublin, OH
My 14 month old loves these noodles because they are ready to grab and fun looking! I feel good about giving them fyi get because they are organic
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
These noodles are so fun. Not only are they super cute but they make your pasta dishes really stand out. I love using these for Mac and cheese.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
I love this brand. The noodles cook up just right and they use simple ingredients. I watch for sales as they are more then some other brands
Laiken M.
I love this pasta. The shape is so fun, especially when feeding kids. This is price very well. I always get at target. I love this product.
Tara T.
It's so yummy, easy to cook but what pasta isn't easy you can make with any recipe like Mac and cheese or some type of lasagna anything!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've bought these a couple of times and they are great for Mac and cheese! The best thing is they are good for you too! They taste great!
Kellie W.
Aston, PA
This pasta is great! It is super yummy to make Mac and cheese with, I love it! I like quick easy recipes and this is great for that!
Amanda S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this pasta! Not only am I a fan of the shape but they taste great too. I like that they have such a big gluten free variety
Molly E.
This noodle has a bit more substance to it which I like! Cooks al dente really well!! Plus it's a cute shape for pasta salads.