BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Simply Balanced Organic Trottole is perfectly pleasing pasta that goes splendidly in soups. Short-cut and tube-shaped, our organic ditalini is bronze-cut for a rougher, homemade texture - a technique that helps hold sauces and brings out their flavor more fully. Tasty. Simple. Satisfying. Every time. The Simply Balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Jessica S.
I call these my "fat squiggles" and I love them! They soak up an sauce and the texture is very smooth and not grainy like other pastas I've tried. I'm on the hunt for these every time I'm craving pasta for dinner
Christopher G.
Miami Beach, FL
This is a delicious and unique pasta, like the love child of cavatappi and radiatori. The quality of the Simply Balanced pastas are great, they cook al dente well and come in unusual shapes. Make Mac & Cheese with this one and see how well the pasta holds onto all the creamy goodness.
Michelle L.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I am always looking for this pasta… It is hard to find! If you're entertaining even with the basic sauce it makes a simple meal look fancy… I personally like the texture of the odd shaped noodles!
Alyssa C.
Trottole is the best pasta shape!! I love using this pasta when I make mac and cheese, or just for any pasta dish. Even better that it's organic, affordable, and easily found at my local Target!
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA
I think the shape of this pasta is what made me want to buy it. I like pasta to cook thru, maybe a little bit aldente, but this one took a bit more options long to cook and didn't hold it's shape.
Kelly D.
Fun shape and great taste!!! We love this pasta and the value. Our little one (3 and a half) loves the shape as well. I like how sauce sticks in the spiral parts. Mmmmmm
Heather P.
Ephrata, PA
This pasta has a fun shape and I love that it is organic and easily found at target. It has a nice taste and texture and it sold at a fair price for the quality.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This brand is great and full of taste and quality! The shapes are fun and vibrant and my children love when I buy this pasta. It makes me feel good to give them the best and I feel I do that when I serve them this pasta
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Love these so much! The hold on to sauce well, lol. I like these best when they are more al dente and chewier. I bet they'd be a great mac and cheese noodle.
kalah c.
Dublin, OH
My 14 month old loves these noodles because they are ready to grab and fun looking! I feel good about giving them fyi get because they are organic