BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Simply Balanced Organic Trottole is perfectly pleasing pasta that goes splendidly in soups. Short-cut and tube-shaped, our organic ditalini is bronze-cut for a rougher, homemade texture - a technique that helps hold sauces and brings out their flavor more fully. Tasty. Simple. Satisfying. Every time. The Simply Balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
This pasta cooks fast, evenly and is very tasty. I find the prices inconsistent and vary widely upon what store you shop at. I only buy this brand when theres a sale (Target). It is higher quality than the Great Value brand. I definitely will repurchase on sale!
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
This pasta is a great cheaper option for organic food. It is delicious and easy to make. But there isn't too much in each bag. It doesn't taste thick or pasty like some organic pastas can taste. I will always go to this brand.
B P.
Love this pasta. The simply organic brand is almost always available on cartwheel for additional discounts, and the quality is great. This particular shape holds sauce really well, and is a nice alternative to standard pastas that are typically available.
Jamie H.
This is my children's favorite pasta - I'm sure it is mostly because of the fun shape, but I would argue that the taste and texture of this organic pasta has something to do with it also! This pasta cooks up nicely, as it does not overcook easily, and it holds sauce perfectly.
Jessica P.
Eagle Lake, FL
This stuff is so amazingly good! Its cheap tastes good and works for everything! I can't wait to see what new products they come out with in the future and I would def. recommend this to others! Its so good! Don't miss out try this stuff today you won't be disappointed!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This pasta is delicious. I love that it is organic but also readily available in my target as sometimes organic options can be hard to find. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. It is pricey but not compared to other organic pasta options.
HIMADRI M.
LOVE this pasta! I use this to make cold red salmon salad and I boil this with a little vegetable boullion in it. Toss in a can of red salmon, some chopped onion, celery, mayo, green peas, salt & pepper to taste and sprinkle some chopped scallions on top. Makes a lovely cold dinner to have during the summer. I followed the cooking directions on the bag and it came out perfect. HIGHLY recommend.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
These noodles are so fun! They are paired best with a heavier sauce because of their size. I love trying new noodles. These are super hearty and filling. I haven't ever seen any like these and can't wait to buy again.
Tracy J.
Tulare, CA
Delicious and up to par with the high end brands. I will definitely purchase this in the future. It's affordable and with a wide variety of choices I can always find what I am looking for.
Heather M.
I love making baked macaroni and cheese with this pasta. It has such a great texture and shape and it really holds the cheese sauce. It's got a great bite to it and I would definitely purchase