BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Simply Balanced Organic Orzo is perfectly pleasing pasta. We bring you the authentic taste of the old world by importing pasta directly from Italy. Our organic orzo has a rougher, textured surface that's ideal for holding sauces and heightening the effect of sauce flavors. Tasty. Simple. Satisfying. Every time. The Simply Balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Great orzo. I like to add some vegetables (like zucchini, summer (yellow squash), and tomatoes) and a little bit of garlic and olive oil. Throw in a nice lean protein like chicken and you have a fantastic dish waiting for you. Now that I think of it pesto might be good too.
Yess M.
Kearny, NJ
I love switching my pasta palette and I didn't know how I was going to like Orzo but it's delicious especially from Orzo. It was not expensive and I made a tasty dish! I love the Simply Balanced line. Highly Recommended.
Karly H.
The perfect pasta for soups or even pasta salads.  This is not the first time I'm buying it, and it will not be my last.  This pasta can be eaten cold or hot.  This brand cooks the same as the other brands I have used before.  Overall, I would recommend this product.
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
The company has a good idea of making a frozen yet organic meal, but the flavors weren't really there for me. I wish it was a bit more seasoned or included packets of seasoning to use after heating up! Maybe it could be included in the future.
Mina H.
Erie, PA
i love how it taste and that it comes in a variety of different things and yes i would defiantly get it again and it is very healthy and like i said many different types at a good price for the quality
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
I recently used this orzo in my Italian Wedding soup. It is a great price and fantastic quality. I would highly recommend the Simply Balanced brand. Great ingredients, a brand you can trust, and at an affordable price. I would highly recommend to friends and family.
Jennifer N.
I love the Simply Balanced Organic Orzo because it is made with organic, non-GMO ingredients that I can feel good about feeding to my family. I love to make an orzo salad with it using the orzo, broccoli, black olives, carrots, celery, fresh herbs and a little olive oil
Natalie P.
Boone, NC
Let me tell you, orzo is my FAVE type of pasta and Simply Balanced is some of the best I've had! Fairly well priced and easy to get a hold of. Best flavor and will definitely be buying this brand again!
Salma G.
Hayward, CA
i love the texture of this pasta i dont know why but it just taste and feels different from all the other pasta i have eaten!! this is the only brand of pasta i intentionally go out to buy!!
Brianna D.
Olympia, WA
I love simply balanced orzo. This is the perfect ingredient for homemade rice pilaf! So tasty and so yummy. It has a better texture than other orzo and I just love it. I usually buy this product at target.