BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Perfectly pleasing pasta bringing you the authentic taste of the old world by importing pasta directly from italy. Simply balanced organic pasta has a satisfying texture that's perfect paired with sauces. Tasty. Simple. Satisfying.aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Olivia P.
Portland , ME
Absolutely adore the shape of these noodles they are so cute and so fun the kids love them. These noodles are super affordable and nutritious. They're easy to prepare. These noodles go especially good with some good marinara sauce and some meatballs I would definitely recommend!
Autumn H.
I love long noodles and these ones are long and they're good for you so it's a double win I love making different types of pasta so these noodles are good for it and they are pretty tasty
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love to get a different style pasta than just spaghetti. Fusilli is great because it seems to "hold" onto the sauce because of the spiral shape. You can pick this up at Target. Let's face it, you will be there anyway! It's a great value which I would definitely recommend.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is a really good pasta, and when they are on sale and there's a cartwheel, I always stock up. I have been happy with all of the simply balanced pasta I've purchased. it cooks well (I prefer al dente) and my family doesn't complain. plus, i feel good about it being organic.
Siri S.
I'm not devoted to Simply Balanced, but it's a brand we will pick up if its a good deal. It's more expensive than Barilla, but tastes ok. I haven't tried the gluten free version yet, but curious how it is. I might try one on the next trip, if it is on sale.
Kristina V.
I like the target brand. It's generally cheap and I use to cartwheel app to get an additional discount. This product is tasty. I'll make it with sauce, vegetables, or plane with just butter. You can get it at any target that sells food products.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
We could not tell the difference between this and regular pasta. The only drawback is that it has spoiled us so much that when we are served other gluten free pastas (at restaurants, for example) it's not a good experience. I have been recommending it to everyone I know who's gluten free.
Lisa  M.
El Paso, TX
This is a really fun shape of pasta that's great with pesto sauces, but will really compliment any sauce. I love this Target brand, especially when it goes on sale. Lots of interesting varieties (shapes and ingredients) that you hardly see anywhere else. Best of all it's organic!
Raenna T.
Livingston, LA
I try to go organic at least a few times a week and as much as I can get away with it, This is one place the kid's never suspect a thing, No one complains of the spaghetti and everyone thinks it is great. Price is a little higher but we already know that eating healthier cost a little more,
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I was overall very pleased with this product. The noodles were firm and tasty...with a very nutty flavor. They paired with the sauce well and had an average price point.