Simply Balanced Organic Culivated Blueberries 40oz. uploaded by Erika E.

BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Simply balanced organic culivated blueberries 40oz. see more...

Erika E.
These are great just as a snack,but they are especially amazing in my cooking and baking recipes!

My favorite way to make use of them are in salads and my blueberry lemon muffins!

They work great frozen or thawed which is a time saver for a mom like myself on the go!

They are cheaper than fresh blueberries and the biggest plus? They are organic AND my favorite store Target carries them!
Melany M.
Ruskin , FL
i wanted to make a shake in the morning as my breakfast bc im trying to eat healthy. so i was looking for some good quality frozen fruit, and saw this bag of frozen blueberries. totally recommend if anybody wants to loose weight or just eat healthy.
Miranda V.
I absolutely love these! They taste amazing and super sweet. However I wish they had bigger family size bags of these instead of the small bags. Target usually has a great deal on these!
Lisa F.
I buy these weekly. I put them in my morning smoothie. They are sweet and taste great. I combine them with strawberries.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love blueberries and I use them all the time. I use them in smoothies and in yogurt. I think I got from Whole foods.