BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Vanessa M.
Simply balanced is one of my favorite go to store brand of pasta. this simple pasta is the perfect base for any sauce and protein recipe.
Jenny C.
Burbank, CA
Really good pasta and great for someone who's on a diet or trying to watch what they eat.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
I find that not only does this brand of pasta cook well and has a great taste, but this particular pasta shape is perfect for holding any kind of sauce without holding in too much! I find it works really well with a cheese or pesto sauce!
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
These are on my shelf now. Have made them in the past too. A great basic, tastes great, easy to make. I love the Simply Balanced brand, I often buy their other products.
Tia Brittany R.
Hampton, GA
Looks bland but tastes really good especially with the right blends. You should try it.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
This is a really good quality pasta! I love using this when I make organic Alfredo
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
I started eating better recently. I have been trying all sorts of pastas. I have to say this is one of my favs!
trish g.
Leeds
This organic pasta is velvety smooth when cooked you can tell it's organic low sugar low salt always a benifit I am a vegetarian so I use a lot of pasta in my household I make a vegetarian pasta with the organic pasta it's always a hit with my family
Rachael S.
These are really good to make a meal out of. There are quite big amounts in this so it's perfect for a meal for 2 or more