BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Greatb brand and I'm so happy the make organic! Great taste and love that I could get them on my target stop.
Jonathan V.
Jonathan V.
Alice, TX
It's fine I'm not into organic. I just wanted to try it out. Maybe I'm not used to the pasta type. Our meal was spegetti and it came out ok. I would but it again only because it's a healthy option for me and my family.
Sara F.
Sara F.
SUFFOLK, VA
This is one of my favorite pastas. The shape naked it great in pasta salad, with pesto, and other oily sauces. The taste is great, especially when boiled in salted water.
Milda P.
Milda P.
Worth, IL
These are amazing So simple to make And Its the perfect amaount There are barely any calories my whole family eats Them And we are a healty family
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I love pasta and I really love simply balanced. Organic is important to me and Target has not disappointed! I love their organic pasta and it is so affordable! I don't notice a taste difference at all and definitely recommend this as a healthier alternative!
Alina S.
Alina S.
good pasta for a better price. I haven't noticed a difference in quality between this brand and more expensive brands. easy to cook, and the packaging is not wasteful. ready very quickly and a great variety is available.
trish g.
trish g.
Leeds
This organic pasta is velvety smooth when cooked you can tell it's organic low sugar low salt always a benifit I am a vegetarian so I use a lot of pasta in my household I make a vegetarian pasta with the organic pasta it's always a hit with my family
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
These are really good to make a meal out of. There are quite big amounts in this so it's perfect for a meal for 2 or more