BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Milda P.
Milda P.
Worth, IL
These are amazing So simple to make And Its the perfect amaount There are barely any calories my whole family eats Them And we are a healty family
Angie M.
Angie M.
LOVE this pasta! I use this to make cold red salmon salad and I boil this with a little vegetable boullion in it. Toss in a can of red salmon, some chopped onion, celery, mayo, green peas, salt & pepper to taste and sprinkle some chopped scallions on top. Makes a lovely cold dinner to have during the summer.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
We all secretly keep a stash of pasta noodles under our pillows, don't we? Okay maybe that's just me, but you can live that dream with this pasta! You don't have to sit there and feel guilty about fantasizing over pasta any longer! This Pasta is not only a better alternative but an all around better experience in flavor and ingesting as well!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Greatb brand and I'm so happy the make organic! Great taste and love that I could get them on my target stop.
Alina S.
Alina S.
good pasta for a better price. I haven't noticed a difference in quality between this brand and more expensive brands. easy to cook, and the packaging is not wasteful. ready very quickly and a great variety is available.
Sara F.
Sara F.
SUFFOLK, VA
This is one of my favorite pastas. The shape naked it great in pasta salad, with pesto, and other oily sauces. The taste is great, especially when boiled in salted water.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Simply Balanced Organic Campanelle Pasta 16 oz is a great quality pasta and good value for money. It is healthy and delicious. I cook it often and it is great as compared to the alternatives. I highly recommend it to others and will continue buying it.
trish g.
trish g.
Leeds
This organic pasta is velvety smooth when cooked you can tell it's organic low sugar low salt always a benifit I am a vegetarian so I use a lot of pasta in my household I make a vegetarian pasta with the organic pasta it's always a hit with my family
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
These are really good to make a meal out of. There are quite big amounts in this so it's perfect for a meal for 2 or more