BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Tia Brittany R.
Tia Brittany R.
Hampton, GA
Looks bland but tastes really good especially with the right blends. You should try it.
Avery P.
Avery P.
To me pasta is pasta as long as you follow the directions and cook it right you can't go wrong.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
I love the shape and texture of this pasta. I also love that it is Organic and well priced.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bettendorf, IA
I would prefer the simply balanced pasta over the Market pantry. 1, because its organic and the price isn't all that high
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Muy buenas lo normal para una pasta lo bueno es que es una opcion saludable organica...
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
State College, PA
These are solid noodles! I can often find shapes of pasta here that I can't find at other stores.
Kati B.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
This is a really good quality pasta! I love using this when I make organic Alfredo
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
I love that target is now specializing in organic food. I love these noodles.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Simply Balanced Organic Campanelle Pasta 16 oz is a great quality pasta and good value for money. It is healthy and delicious. I cook it often and it is great as compared to the alternatives. I highly recommend it to others and will continue buying it.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I love pasta and I really love simply balanced. Organic is important to me and Target has not disappointed! I love their organic pasta and it is so affordable! I don't notice a taste difference at all and definitely recommend this as a healthier alternative!