BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Caroline O.
brooklyn
I love the shape , flavor, and simple because its organic . I love how the pasta looks when I pour on top
Maria L.
I like too cook this with chicken ntomatoe sauce is so delicious i love it has a great taste
Cynthia N.
I like how these pasta are in unique shape which makes it fun to eat and look at it. And another bonus is that, the pasta is organic and does taste really good.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Muy buenas lo normal para una pasta lo bueno es que es una opcion saludable organica...
Desiree A.
I love the shape and texture of this pasta. I also love that it is Organic and well priced.
Nicole P.
I can only find this at Target. It is great pasta but not something very special. The noodle type works well with a variety of sauces.
Avery P.
To me pasta is pasta as long as you follow the directions and cook it right you can't go wrong.
Kaileen B.
Kenmore , NY
At my house we use this pasta in our favorite mac and cheese. It taste great and you feel good knowing it is organic.
Alicia R.
This pasta is perfect for making fancier Italian dishes. I love it for anything baked since the shape holds up well without getting overcooked. Its also a very affordable brand which is important when grocery shopping.
Vanessa M.
Simply balanced is one of my favorite go to store brand of pasta. this simple pasta is the perfect base for any sauce and protein recipe.