BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Nora S.
Nora S.
Bradford, MA
Great basic pasta. I've been trying to buy organic recently so having this at target makes it easier to get
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
I love the shape and texture of this pasta. I also love that it is Organic and well priced.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bettendorf, IA
I would prefer the simply balanced pasta over the Market pantry. 1, because its organic and the price isn't all that high
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Muy buenas lo normal para una pasta lo bueno es que es una opcion saludable organica...
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
State College, PA
These are solid noodles! I can often find shapes of pasta here that I can't find at other stores.
Kati B.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
This is a really good quality pasta! I love using this when I make organic Alfredo
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
I love that target is now specializing in organic food. I love these noodles.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Simply Balanced Organic Campanelle Pasta 16 oz is a great quality pasta and good value for money. It is healthy and delicious. I cook it often and it is great as compared to the alternatives. I highly recommend it to others and will continue buying it.
Angie M.
Angie M.
LOVE this pasta! I use this to make cold red salmon salad and I boil this with a little vegetable boullion in it. Toss in a can of red salmon, some chopped onion, celery, mayo, green peas, salt & pepper to taste and sprinkle some chopped scallions on top. Makes a lovely cold dinner to have during the summer.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
We all secretly keep a stash of pasta noodles under our pillows, don't we? Okay maybe that's just me, but you can live that dream with this pasta! You don't have to sit there and feel guilty about fantasizing over pasta any longer! This Pasta is not only a better alternative but an all around better experience in flavor and ingesting as well!