BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Cherrelle J.
I love this pasts for making past salads. I love that it is organic and you can really tell in the flavor.
Nora S.
Bradford, MA
Great basic pasta. I've been trying to buy organic recently so having this at target makes it easier to get
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love the shape , flavor, and simple because its organic . I love how the pasta looks when I pour on top
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
This is a great pasta! I love the taste of the noodles and they are easy to make. Will purchase again.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this pasta!!!! It tastes great!!! And is easy to make!!!!!!!! I defiantly suggest buying this
Hannah R.
Can't go wrong with pasta. It's good as it gets for off brand. Highly recommend trying this out.
Betsy M.
State College, PA
These are solid noodles! I can often find shapes of pasta here that I can't find at other stores.
Avery P.
To me pasta is pasta as long as you follow the directions and cook it right you can't go wrong.
Melissa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fun delicious pasta that goes great with many meals! I love all the simply balanced products!
Maria L.
I like too cook this with chicken ntomatoe sauce is so delicious i love it has a great taste