BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Wichita
These are great noodles to use when making chicken and noodles. They seemed to cook great.
Renata L.
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
I started eating better recently. I have been trying all sorts of pastas. I have to say this is one of my favs!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I love this brand so much but it all the time. Not just the pasta their coconut oil, flour, snacks everything!
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love the shape , flavor, and simple because its organic . I love how the pasta looks when I pour on top
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this pasta!!!! It tastes great!!! And is easy to make!!!!!!!! I defiantly suggest buying this
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Can't go wrong with pasta. It's good as it gets for off brand. Highly recommend trying this out.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Great tasting pasta. Easy to make. Has a great texture. Makes a great skillet pasta with some tomatoes, mozzarella, and ground turkey!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fun delicious pasta that goes great with many meals! I love all the simply balanced products!
Maria L.
Maria L.
I like too cook this with chicken ntomatoe sauce is so delicious i love it has a great taste
Tia Brittany R.
Tia Brittany R.
Hampton, GA
Looks bland but tastes really good especially with the right blends. You should try it.