BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Lauren J.
Great tasting pasta. Easy to make. Has a great texture. Makes a great skillet pasta with some tomatoes, mozzarella, and ground turkey!
Nicole P.
I can only find this at Target. It is great pasta but not something very special. The noodle type works well with a variety of sauces.
Nicole B.
I love all sorts of Pasta. This brand is great and really filling. It is very affordable as well. Would recommend for a mid-day snack
Sarah M.
Bettendorf, IA
I would prefer the simply balanced pasta over the Market pantry. 1, because its organic and the price isn't all that high
Kaileen B.
Kenmore , NY
At my house we use this pasta in our favorite mac and cheese. It taste great and you feel good knowing it is organic.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
I love anything organic and I'm in love with these noodles my favorite food his anything pasta and these are the best
Kate C.
Super affordable. Tastes good too & cheap. Love this overall and would recommend to others, will be buying again.
Jenna B.
I love this brand so much but it all the time. Not just the pasta their coconut oil, flour, snacks everything!
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
I started eating better recently. I have been trying all sorts of pastas. I have to say this is one of my favs!
Gabby M.
Greatb brand and I'm so happy the make organic! Great taste and love that I could get them on my target stop.