BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Cherrelle J.
Cherrelle J.
I love this pasts for making past salads. I love that it is organic and you can really tell in the flavor.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love the shape , flavor, and simple because its organic . I love how the pasta looks when I pour on top
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this pasta!!!! It tastes great!!! And is easy to make!!!!!!!! I defiantly suggest buying this
Kaileen B.
Kaileen B.
Kenmore, NY
At my house we use this pasta in our favorite mac and cheese. It taste great and you feel good knowing it is organic.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Can't go wrong with pasta. It's good as it gets for off brand. Highly recommend trying this out.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Great tasting pasta. Easy to make. Has a great texture. Makes a great skillet pasta with some tomatoes, mozzarella, and ground turkey!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fun delicious pasta that goes great with many meals! I love all the simply balanced products!
Maria L.
Maria L.
I like too cook this with chicken ntomatoe sauce is so delicious i love it has a great taste
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Burbank, CA
Really good pasta and great for someone who's on a diet or trying to watch what they eat.
Tia Brittany R.
Tia Brittany R.
Hampton, GA
Looks bland but tastes really good especially with the right blends. You should try it.