BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Alicia R.
This pasta is perfect for making fancier Italian dishes. I love it for anything baked since the shape holds up well without getting overcooked. Its also a very affordable brand which is important when grocery shopping.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
This is a great pasta! I love the taste of the noodles and they are easy to make. Will purchase again.
Kayla B.
I love pasta and I really love simply balanced. Organic is important to me and Target has not disappointed! I love their organic pasta and it is so affordable! I don't notice a taste difference at all and definitely recommend this as a healthier alternative!
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
These are on my shelf now. Have made them in the past too. A great basic, tastes great, easy to make. I love the Simply Balanced brand, I often buy their other products.
Cynthia N.
I like how these pasta are in unique shape which makes it fun to eat and look at it. And another bonus is that, the pasta is organic and does taste really good.
Vanessa M.
Simply balanced is one of my favorite go to store brand of pasta. this simple pasta is the perfect base for any sauce and protein recipe.
Nicole P.
I can only find this at Target. It is great pasta but not something very special. The noodle type works well with a variety of sauces.
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
I started eating better recently. I have been trying all sorts of pastas. I have to say this is one of my favs!
Jenna B.
I love this brand so much but it all the time. Not just the pasta their coconut oil, flour, snacks everything!
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
I love anything organic and I'm in love with these noodles my favorite food his anything pasta and these are the best