BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Lacey K.
Lacey K.
I really enjoy this pasta although I can say that I don't notice much of a difference in taste between pasta brands. I always stick to this brand when I go to the store though and it's super healthy for you
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
I love target brands - especially the simplybalanced line. This pasta is delicious and cooks great. Great price for other organic pastas. Paired with some great marinara and you have some amazing pasta :)
Diana P.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This pasta is good and healthier than most. If you follow the cooking instructions it comes out perfect. I bought this at target. I used the pasta with a spicy meat sauce. Totally satisfied overall!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Box Elder, SD
Great taste and great value. I like knowing I can feed my family real food that has actual nutrition in it. Pretty great taste even for the kids.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
I find that not only does this brand of pasta cook well and has a great taste, but this particular pasta shape is perfect for holding any kind of sauce without holding in too much! I find it works really well with a cheese or pesto sauce!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Overland Park, KS
Love these noodles. Not too expensive and always fresh and easy to cook. This brand has many different varieties of noodles which I like
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
This pasta is perfect for making fancier Italian dishes. I love it for anything baked since the shape holds up well without getting overcooked. Its also a very affordable brand which is important when grocery shopping.
Frankie S.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
These are on my shelf now. Have made them in the past too. A great basic, tastes great, easy to make. I love the Simply Balanced brand, I often buy their other products.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
I like how these pasta are in unique shape which makes it fun to eat and look at it. And another bonus is that, the pasta is organic and does taste really good.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Simply balanced is one of my favorite go to store brand of pasta. this simple pasta is the perfect base for any sauce and protein recipe.