BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Kate B.
Kate B.
Overland Park, KS
Love these noodles. Not too expensive and always fresh and easy to cook. This brand has many different varieties of noodles which I like
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
This pasta is perfect for making fancier Italian dishes. I love it for anything baked since the shape holds up well without getting overcooked. Its also a very affordable brand which is important when grocery shopping.
Frankie S.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
These are on my shelf now. Have made them in the past too. A great basic, tastes great, easy to make. I love the Simply Balanced brand, I often buy their other products.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
I like how these pasta are in unique shape which makes it fun to eat and look at it. And another bonus is that, the pasta is organic and does taste really good.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Simply balanced is one of my favorite go to store brand of pasta. this simple pasta is the perfect base for any sauce and protein recipe.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Super affordable. Tastes good too & cheap. Love this overall and would recommend to others, will be buying again.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Wichita
These are great noodles to use when making chicken and noodles. They seemed to cook great.
Renata L.
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
I started eating better recently. I have been trying all sorts of pastas. I have to say this is one of my favs!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I love this brand so much but it all the time. Not just the pasta their coconut oil, flour, snacks everything!
Cherrelle J.
Cherrelle J.
I love this pasts for making past salads. I love that it is organic and you can really tell in the flavor.