BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Jonathan V.
Alice, TX
It's fine I'm not into organic. I just wanted to try it out. Maybe I'm not used to the pasta type. Our meal was spegetti and it came out ok. I would but it again only because it's a healthy option for me and my family.
Ruth H.
Anything that labeled organic, I recommend. Because it's healthy and there's a variety of them to choose. It's not limited you know, it's the best pasta to choose!
Sara F.
SUFFOLK, VA
This is one of my favorite pastas. The shape naked it great in pasta salad, with pesto, and other oily sauces. The taste is great, especially when boiled in salted water.
Cynthia N.
I like how these pasta are in unique shape which makes it fun to eat and look at it. And another bonus is that, the pasta is organic and does taste really good.
Milda P.
Worth, IL
These are amazing So simple to make And Its the perfect amaount There are barely any calories my whole family eats Them And we are a healty family
Danielle B.
Box Elder, SD
Great taste and great value. I like knowing I can feed my family real food that has actual nutrition in it. Pretty great taste even for the kids.
Jocelyn T.
San Diego, CA
Really useful for doing pasta or salad. Love itis really easy to use and prepare. When im lazy i just make a qick pasta. Always delicious.
Mindy P.
Salem, MA
Easy and quick to make whenever I'm feeling lazy to cook. A little bit of these goes a long way and can be really filling, which is a plus.
Vanessa M.
Simply balanced is one of my favorite go to store brand of pasta. this simple pasta is the perfect base for any sauce and protein recipe.
Kate B.
Overland Park, KS
Love these noodles. Not too expensive and always fresh and easy to cook. This brand has many different varieties of noodles which I like