BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Kate B.
Overland Park, KS
Love these noodles. Not too expensive and always fresh and easy to cook. This brand has many different varieties of noodles which I like
Kate C.
Super affordable. Tastes good too & cheap. Love this overall and would recommend to others, will be buying again.
Kaitlyn D.
Wichita
These are great noodles to use when making chicken and noodles. They seemed to cook great.
Melissa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fun delicious pasta that goes great with many meals! I love all the simply balanced products!
Hannah R.
Can't go wrong with pasta. It's good as it gets for off brand. Highly recommend trying this out.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this pasta!!!! It tastes great!!! And is easy to make!!!!!!!! I defiantly suggest buying this
Nora S.
Bradford, MA
Great basic pasta. I've been trying to buy organic recently so having this at target makes it easier to get
Caroline O.
brooklyn
I love the shape , flavor, and simple because its organic . I love how the pasta looks when I pour on top
Jenna B.
I love this brand so much but it all the time. Not just the pasta their coconut oil, flour, snacks everything!
Betsy M.
State College, PA
These are solid noodles! I can often find shapes of pasta here that I can't find at other stores.