BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
We all secretly keep a stash of pasta noodles under our pillows, don't we? Okay maybe that's just me, but you can live that dream with this pasta! You don't have to sit there and feel guilty about fantasizing over pasta any longer! This Pasta is not only a better alternative but an all around better experience in flavor and ingesting as well!
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Simply Balanced Organic Campanelle Pasta 16 oz is a great quality pasta and good value for money. It is healthy and delicious. I cook it often and it is great as compared to the alternatives. I highly recommend it to others and will continue buying it.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
I find that not only does this brand of pasta cook well and has a great taste, but this particular pasta shape is perfect for holding any kind of sauce without holding in too much! I find it works really well with a cheese or pesto sauce!
Celeste W.
I love eating this pasta! It's organic, which is a plus, but also has a great taste! I bought this at may local co-ope, and was the first time I have ever tried it. Super tasty and great with a chicken dish. Overall, I'm satisfied with the product.
Alicia R.
This pasta is perfect for making fancier Italian dishes. I love it for anything baked since the shape holds up well without getting overcooked. Its also a very affordable brand which is important when grocery shopping.
Erin P.
Halethorpe, MD
We had these a few times. One of our friends referred us to them. I am a all time believer that these taste so much better then the other brands I used. I purchase these at my local grocery store. I would def refer to others.
Alina S.
good pasta for a better price. I haven't noticed a difference in quality between this brand and more expensive brands. easy to cook, and the packaging is not wasteful. ready very quickly and a great variety is available.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This is one of my favorite pasta! They don't always have it our store, so I have to order online. It is textured to allow more sauce to stick to the noodles. Healthy option since it is organic and affordable. I would recommend to others.
Kayla B.
I love pasta and I really love simply balanced. Organic is important to me and Target has not disappointed! I love their organic pasta and it is so affordable! I don't notice a taste difference at all and definitely recommend this as a healthier alternative!
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
These are on my shelf now. Have made them in the past too. A great basic, tastes great, easy to make. I love the Simply Balanced brand, I often buy their other products.