BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Simply Balanced Organic Campanelle Pasta 16 oz is a great quality pasta and good value for money. It is healthy and delicious. I cook it often and it is great as compared to the alternatives. I highly recommend it to others and will continue buying it.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
I find that not only does this brand of pasta cook well and has a great taste, but this particular pasta shape is perfect for holding any kind of sauce without holding in too much! I find it works really well with a cheese or pesto sauce!
Alicia P.
This pasta is perfect for making fancier Italian dishes. I love it for anything baked since the shape holds up well without getting overcooked. Its also a very affordable brand which is important when grocery shopping.
Celeste W.
I love eating this pasta! It's organic, which is a plus, but also has a great taste! I bought this at may local co-ope, and was the first time I have ever tried it. Super tasty and great with a chicken dish. Overall, I'm satisfied with the product.
Erin P.
Halethorpe, MD
We had these a few times. One of our friends referred us to them. I am a all time believer that these taste so much better then the other brands I used. I purchase these at my local grocery store. I would def refer to others.
Alina S.
good pasta for a better price. I haven't noticed a difference in quality between this brand and more expensive brands. easy to cook, and the packaging is not wasteful. ready very quickly and a great variety is available.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This is one of my favorite pasta! They don't always have it our store, so I have to order online. It is textured to allow more sauce to stick to the noodles. Healthy option since it is organic and affordable. I would recommend to others.
Kayla B.
I love pasta and I really love simply balanced. Organic is important to me and Target has not disappointed! I love their organic pasta and it is so affordable! I don't notice a taste difference at all and definitely recommend this as a healthier alternative!
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
So delicious! This tastes of great quality for being a premade pasta. I like that it's organic too. I typically use this shape when I'm making mushroom marsala, such a yummy combo between the flavors and texture!
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
These are on my shelf now. Have made them in the past too. A great basic, tastes great, easy to make. I love the Simply Balanced brand, I often buy their other products.