BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Amy P.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
I love anything organic and I'm in love with these noodles my favorite food his anything pasta and these are the best
Cherrelle J.
Cherrelle J.
I love this pasts for making past salads. I love that it is organic and you can really tell in the flavor.
India D.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
This is a great pasta! I love the taste of the noodles and they are easy to make. Will purchase again.
Avery P.
Avery P.
To me pasta is pasta as long as you follow the directions and cook it right you can't go wrong.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Burbank, CA
Really good pasta and great for someone who's on a diet or trying to watch what they eat.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I bought this in a frenzy since I was in the middle of cooking dinner and I realized I had zero pasta. I love right next to a Target, and this was the only thing that wasn't .99cent garbage - although I still felt like I was taking a gamble since I'd never heard of it. And we ended up loving it! And not only that, it held up well for leftovers - it didn't get mushy or that weird second day pasta aftertaste.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
I love this pasta because it advertises as organic and IS organic. It's also a good size bag with cute little noodles to eat. The shape is perfect to put in sauces and the noodles will hold the sauce. It is pricier but if you shop at Target or Publix, you can probably find a coupon.
Nora E.
Nora E.
Pretty good, nothing really special about this pasta but it is tasty and similar to alternatives. I love reaching for this when I'm in need of a quick and easy dinner. I usually cut up a chicken tender or two and throw it in with some sauce and there goes dinner!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Beach
So delicious! This tastes of great quality for being a premade pasta. I like that it's organic too. I typically use this shape when I'm making mushroom marsala, such a yummy combo between the flavors and texture!
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
I really enjoy this pasta although I can say that I don't notice much of a difference in taste between pasta brands. I always stick to this brand when I go to the store though and it's super healthy for you