BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Nora E.
Nora E.
Pretty good, nothing really special about this pasta but it is tasty and similar to alternatives. I love reaching for this when I'm in need of a quick and easy dinner. I usually cut up a chicken tender or two and throw it in with some sauce and there goes dinner!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Beach
So delicious! This tastes of great quality for being a premade pasta. I like that it's organic too. I typically use this shape when I'm making mushroom marsala, such a yummy combo between the flavors and texture!
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
I really enjoy this pasta although I can say that I don't notice much of a difference in taste between pasta brands. I always stick to this brand when I go to the store though and it's super healthy for you
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
I love target brands - especially the simplybalanced line. This pasta is delicious and cooks great. Great price for other organic pastas. Paired with some great marinara and you have some amazing pasta :)
Diana P.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This pasta is good and healthier than most. If you follow the cooking instructions it comes out perfect. I bought this at target. I used the pasta with a spicy meat sauce. Totally satisfied overall!
Christine M.
Christine M.
East Hampton
Great option for organic pasta. Nice that it can be found at target. It is very tasty and pairs with with any tomato sauce homemade or store bought. I recommend.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Box Elder, SD
Great taste and great value. I like knowing I can feed my family real food that has actual nutrition in it. Pretty great taste even for the kids.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
I find that not only does this brand of pasta cook well and has a great taste, but this particular pasta shape is perfect for holding any kind of sauce without holding in too much! I find it works really well with a cheese or pesto sauce!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Overland Park, KS
Love these noodles. Not too expensive and always fresh and easy to cook. This brand has many different varieties of noodles which I like
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
This pasta is perfect for making fancier Italian dishes. I love it for anything baked since the shape holds up well without getting overcooked. Its also a very affordable brand which is important when grocery shopping.