BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Christine M.
Newark, DE
Great option for organic pasta. Nice that it can be found at target. It is very tasty and pairs with with any tomato sauce homemade or store bought. I recommend.
Danielle R.
I bought this in a frenzy since I was in the middle of cooking dinner and I realized I had zero pasta. I love right next to a Target, and this was the only thing that wasn't .99cent garbage - although I still felt like I was taking a gamble since I'd never heard of it. And we ended up loving it! And not only that, it held up well for leftovers - it didn't get mushy or that weird second day pasta aftertaste.
Erin P.
Halethorpe, MD
We had these a few times. One of our friends referred us to them. I am a all time believer that these taste so much better then the other brands I used. I purchase these at my local grocery store. I would def refer to others.
Kelli T.
I love this pasta because it advertises as organic and IS organic. It's also a good size bag with cute little noodles to eat. The shape is perfect to put in sauces and the noodles will hold the sauce. It is pricier but if you shop at Target or Publix, you can probably find a coupon.
Nora E.
Pretty good, nothing really special about this pasta but it is tasty and similar to alternatives. I love reaching for this when I'm in need of a quick and easy dinner. I usually cut up a chicken tender or two and throw it in with some sauce and there goes dinner!
Faith-Lauren W.
I love this pasta - great texture! Easy to make! Easily a staple pasta brand for me. I found it at target and just love making an easy garlic chicken pasta dish with it. Highly recommended ­čÖî­čĆ╗ if you love pasta!
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Beach
So delicious! This tastes of great quality for being a premade pasta. I like that it's organic too. I typically use this shape when I'm making mushroom marsala, such a yummy combo between the flavors and texture!
Lacey K.
I really enjoy this pasta although I can say that I don't notice much of a difference in taste between pasta brands. I always stick to this brand when I go to the store though and it's super healthy for you
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
I love target brands - especially the simplybalanced line. This pasta is delicious and cooks great. Great price for other organic pastas. Paired with some great marinara and you have some amazing pasta :)
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This pasta is good and healthier than most. If you follow the cooking instructions it comes out perfect. I bought this at target. I used the pasta with a spicy meat sauce. Totally satisfied overall!