BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Unique twisted trumpet shaped pasta. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Celeste W.
Celeste W.
I love eating this pasta! It's organic, which is a plus, but also has a great taste! I bought this at may local co-ope, and was the first time I have ever tried it. Super tasty and great with a chicken dish. Overall, I'm satisfied with the product.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
This is one of my favorite pasta! They don't always have it our store, so I have to order online. It is textured to allow more sauce to stick to the noodles. Healthy option since it is organic and affordable. I would recommend to others.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Halethorpe, MD
We had these a few times. One of our friends referred us to them. I am a all time believer that these taste so much better then the other brands I used. I purchase these at my local grocery store. I would def refer to others.
Faith-Lauren W.
Faith-Lauren W.
I love this pasta - great texture! Easy to make! Easily a staple pasta brand for me. I found it at target and just love making an easy garlic chicken pasta dish with it. Highly recommended 🙌🏻 if you love pasta!
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Anything that labeled organic, I recommend. Because it's healthy and there's a variety of them to choose. It's not limited you know, it's the best pasta to choose!
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
San Francisco , CA
Easy and quick to make whenever I'm feeling lazy to cook. A little bit of these goes a long way and can be really filling, which is a plus.
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
San Diego, CA
Really useful for doing pasta or salad. Love itis really easy to use and prepare. When im lazy i just make a qick pasta. Always delicious.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I can only find this at Target. It is great pasta but not something very special. The noodle type works well with a variety of sauces.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love all sorts of Pasta. This brand is great and really filling. It is very affordable as well. Would recommend for a mid-day snack
Kaileen B.
Kaileen B.
Kenmore , NY
At my house we use this pasta in our favorite mac and cheese. It taste great and you feel good knowing it is organic.