Simply Balanced Organic Cage Free Large Brown Fresh Eggs uploaded by Amanda S.

BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find eggs and egg substitutes at Target.com! Simply balanced organic cage free large brown fresh eggs 6 ct see more...

Cristina G.
After watching the documentary Food Inc several years ago, my eyes were WIDE open! I decide to make drastic food choices. I knew I couldn’t go full vegan or even vegetarian, but I could choose organic foods from humane framers. Making the switch, I was amazed how great the food tasted! It was like my taste buds were alive!!! Why do we bleach eggs?? No more. No more crowded, sad chickens. I wanted happy free roaming chickens that produced happy eggs. They really do taste better.
Amanda S.
Nashville, TN
These eggs are my family’s favourite and we really rely on the promises made by the company. They are a bit pricier but worth it knowing the quality is the best out there. We go through a box a week and definitely recommend!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Simply Balanced is a great reputable grand. I love their eggs. I espically love the logo. Very appealing! Great flavor. Its actually a wonderful price for organic eggs. Usually they are a bit overpriced. I wish they had more sales though. Only downside.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
Review for: Simply Balanced Organic Cage Free Large Brown Fresh Eggs 12 ct more...
Compared to trader joes, these eggs are much more affordable! Especially if you go through eggs like crazy! I noticed immediately when I crack these eggs that yolk is a deeper orange color instead of yellow which shows it comes from much healthier chickens. Love simply balanced products!
Brianna V.
Simply Balanced makes it more affordable to eat healthy and guilt free! Love them!