BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced multigrain gluten free spaghetti with quinoa 8 oz

Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
I love the simply balanced line because it really allows you to do clean eating without being too expensive. It is by far some really tasty spaghetti noodles and has great flavor. I find that it is something I recommend over and over to people who want to start eating healthy but don't have quite the budget to do so.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Madison, AL
I really like this gluten free spaghetti with quinoa. I feel the quinoa makes it a little more healthy than other gluten free pastas. It's easily available at Target and tastes great! I find it very affordable and am satisfied with this product.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Orlando, FL
I bought this when I was eating gluten free to identify allergens. I absolutely love this spaghetti! It's my favorite gluten free food ever! Most gluten free pastas have an odd taste, this one doesn't, it tastes like normal pasta, but better!
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
orlando, FL
I am trying to have a healthier lifestyle but I love me some pasta! This brand really is so good and so healthy! The taste is just the same as if you were having a non organic one. I usually make my famous spaghetti and meatballs! Super tasty
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great texture and awesome taste! Even my kids and husband who do not like "healthy" foods, love this pasta. I like the fact that I am feeding my family something much better than regular pasta and they have no idea its better for them.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally did not care for the taste of this at all. I have had other brands of quinoa pasta which still isn't amazing but this tastes like cardboard.
Bee B.
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great product and good value. Simply balance is a brand I tend to grab because it's affordable and it's good quality. I buy it at my local target.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tastes great!! Love the multigrain option and quinoa is a nice touch! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a healthy, yet delicious option.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Fort Myers, FL
Good, not too texture like some of the other brands. I'm not a huge quinoa fan but this is good. Nice price too and target always has coupons.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Abilene, TX
Thus pasta has an odd texture, I prefer whole wheat noodles to these. They're healthy but I just couldn't get over the texture.
Karly C.
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
Does this cook differently than regular pasta? also, what's the texture/taste difference?
L h.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
We haven't ventured into gluten free pasta. What is the difference in texture and taste compared to traditional pasta?