BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Simply Balanced Mac & Cheese Organic White Cheddar 6oz see more...

Madison S.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this mac and cheese. It's organic and better for you than other kinds of mac and cheese! It is very good value and not pricy at all! It is actually very affordable. You can purchase it at Publix or other grocery stores similar to it!!
Krystal M.
Love this product for my kiddo! He is obsessed with Mac & Cheese and I try my best to get the greatest quality along with keeping it to a reasonable cost! Buying from Target for this type of an item has always been a go to for me - usually sales, and usually perks from Cartwheel as well. I definitely recommend, it's still super creamy and great flavor he'd never know that it wasn't Kraft Mac & Cheese!
Jamie V.
Pompano Beach, FL
My favorite mac n cheese brand is definitely Annie's but the Simply Balanced organic white cheddar is giving Annies a run fro its money! My nieces and nephews love mac n cheese and I cant stand to see them eating so many harmful foods so I tried these with them and even they love it! Super cheesy and doesn't taste weird like some mac n cheese brands do.
Melissa W.
Austin, TX
Pretty solid stand-in for Annie's, especially paired with Cartwheel discounts and the Red Card. I mix mine with sour cream and milk to thicken it up and throw some pepper on it. Highly recommend if you're like me and like to engorge yourself on Mac n cheese but don't want to drown in melted cheese packet goodness as often.
Talia R.
I lovereeeeee this stuff, it tastes amazing and it' doesn't have all the bad things in it compared to regular macaroni and cheese. If you're health conscious I highly recommend this, it is so good and you can't even tell it's lacking all the "bad stuff" it tastes better than regular macaroni and cheese!
Makenna D.
Delicious! Had good, rich flavor. I mixed my noodles and cheese pack with unsweetened almond milk instead of dairy milk. After added spinach and siracha. Bought it at target, was on sale ten boxes for $10! I love buying mac and cheese and spicing it up for a quick meal.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Really great taste and it is a cheaper alternative to some of the other brands. I basically love anything with cheese in it, so this is a huge hit at my house. I would compare it to the Annies brand so if you enjoy that, you will definitely like this.
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
My kids love this mac & cheese from simply balanced and so do I! I don't mind them eating this bc I know it's organic and it's ok for them to eat! Better than the other boxed mac & cheeses in my opinion
Gina F.
This mac and cheese was delicious. I love that it's organic with no nasty ingredients in it. It was easy to make, just like any other brand. It was creamy and delicious. I would say it tasted on par with Annie's, a popular organic brand.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I have been overly surprised by the simply balanced brand. I get it at target not sure if its carried at other location. This product is just like its competitors and for a great price.