Simply Balanced Mac & Cheese Cheddar

by Simply Balanced

Are these delicious? Do u get bloated after eating this
Start your review of Simply Balanced Mac & Cheese Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
Worth, IL
I decided to try this and i wasn't a fan. its not that cheesy and it tastes very bland. i prefer kraft
Westland, MI
Very good, its a pretty decently easy quick meal to make when you're in a rush! yummy, would recommend
Jackson, MS
This mac and cheese is so good! It's easy to make, affordable, and delicious. Anyone can make this.
Lubbock, TX
Yummy and organic, tastes so good and I love that it doesn't have all the bad stuff in it as well!
This makes me feel a little better than eating Kraft mac and cheese, but it doesn't taste the same!
East Hartford, CT
I don't see the point in paying the price for this when it tasted just like the cheap .33/box stuff
Florence, AL
Great taste and price. It does need a little seasoning like butter and milk but has a good flavor
Bay Village, OH
I was not all that impressed with this product. The pasta was mushy and the cheese had no flavor.
The kids love this brand! Tastes good and is a bit healthier than Kraft. Definitely recommend it
Hvre De Grace, MD
I absolutely love this product. It's healthy and delicious! I will definitely will buy again.