Simply Balanced Mac & Cheese Cheddar

by Simply Balanced

Are these delicious? Do u get bloated after eating this
Start your review of Simply Balanced Mac & Cheese Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
Boonton, NJ
I love this for a fast snack or lunch. Great pasta great flavor! The kids love it and it is fast and inexpensive.
Tecumseh, MI
Pretty good product. It's tastier and creamier than I expected. My family isn't a big fan but I think it's yummy
VA Beach, VA
I enjoy this macaroni product. I enjoy that it is healthier then other popular brands that are on the shelves.
Beloit, OH
My daughter loves simply balances Mac and cheese cheddar and I love know that she's eating some decent stuff!
E Bridgewtr, MA
It's good mac and cheese and an affordable price. I've bought it a few times whenever its on sale at Target.
Wichita , KS
I love Mac and cheese! And I've had this one a few times and it is in my top 3 brands. Easy to make and yummy
Portland, ME
I would say this is very comparable to kraft and such. I do not believe that this would be an upgrade though.
Manchester, CT
This is just as good if not better then Kraft. It's easy to make and had a good flavor even after reheating.
Dublin, CA
Pretty good Mac and cheese. Not worth the price though. At least on my opinion, id rather make it homemade.
Pretty good! It's not kraft by any means but this brand is often way cheaper than other boxed Mac n cheese