BY SIMPLY BALANCED #49 in Macaroni & Cheese

cindy p.
Tulare , CA
The simply balanced brand is so good about having a minimal amount of ingredients and being quite cheap. This mac and cheese is so much better than the kraft one I love it, my husband loves it and my kiddos love it. Family approved.
Elise R.
Newark, DE
As a college student, mac and cheese is pretty staple in my kitchen cabinet. This one is perfect because it's affordable, you get a good amount, and it's from Target so most of the time you can get a coupon from their Cartwheel app. My only complaint is that I want a sharper cheddar taste, but that's just personal preference.
Hyatt A.
This macaroni and cheese is a pretty basic macaroni. It's available at Target, which makes it accessible, and if you have the Cartwheel app, there's usually a coupon, which makes it affordable. I just wish there was a tad more cheese sauce. But I wish that for every macaroni I buy in the store.
Overall it's a pretty decent box of mac and cheese.
Melissa V.
Green Bay, WI
As I've gotten older Mac N Cheese doesn't always appeal to my taste buds anymore, however after trying different kinds, the Simply Balanced tastes great and very creamy. I feel good about enjoying this once in awhile as well knowing that it's ingredients are better for you than most other pasta products.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I bought this on a whim and it was a huge hit. I normally buy another well known brand and my family raved about this mac & cheese so I will stick with it. There was the perfect amount of cheese and my family likes cheesy. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick and good side.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
This is a delicious brand of macaroni and cheese! Simply balanced is one of my favorite brands and this macaroni and cheese might be one of my favorite products. It has a natural cheese taste which I really like, most box macaroni and cheeses don't taste as natural as this one
Sultana A.
Binghamton, NY
My kids love this Mac and cheese and I love that it's healthy for them compared to other national brands. I also love that it's right at my local target where I already do all of my weekly grocery shopping. I often tell my friends and family about this brand.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
We go through a lot of Mac and cheese and ingredients are always on my mind. This product has a great taste and something our family likes. The cost is higher than most boxes of Mac n cheese but that is because of the organic nature of the product.
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
I so love mac and chesse!! Nothing taste better!! This box of mac is pretty good and didn't taste bland like all other mac boxes. It cooked nicely and didn't taste like fake chesse. Other mac boxes you try you can taste the fakeness and this did not do that. Will def buy again!!
Cassie H.
Moorhead, MN
Tastes good and you can feel good about eating it too! My kids enjoy the natural cheese taste and it has become a staple in our home for those afternoons I don't want to cook. We've loved all the Simple Balanced Mac and Cheese blends.