BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Simply balanced granola bagged berry blend 12 oz see more...

Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I love granola and this bag of dried berries mixed in is a nice contrast in texture. I love sprinkling this on top of yogurt or eating it straight out of a bowl with milk like cereal. I feel like granola is a much healthier snack when I'm craving something sweet.
Kristie H.
Westminster, CA
I absolutely lover the granola berry blend! I eat these all the time with my acai bowls that I blend at home. It comes at a good price and I LOVE the packaging because it has a ziploc portion at the top, which makes it easily accessible. I usually purchase this at Target.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
I have an ADDICTION to granola so I eat it all year..its the best healthy snack period and Berry Blend taste better than a smoothie and is the best thing fo the summer. #BeachSnack