BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Simply Balanced Gluten Free Penne is perfectly pleasing pasta. We bring you the authentic taste of the old world by importing pasta directly from Italy. Our Kosher, gluten-free pasta is made with corn and rice, with a satisfying texture that goes perfectly with your favorite sauces. Tasty. Simple. Satisfying. Every time.The Simply Balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Liv U.
Liv U.
The Simply Balanced Gluten Free Penne was a great gluten-free option for me. I recently have been trying to cut gluten from my diet, and this pasta cooked and tasted no different than your typical run-of-the-mill pasta. I think the packaging for the Simply Balanced company is great, and I would definitely recommend this product to those looking for a gluten-free alternative.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I am so excited that there are so many gluten free options now. Any one who is gluten free, knows what I mean when I say things taste like cardboard.

These DO NOT. I love the texture of these noodles and how they re-heat. I make large portions and then recook with leftovers and this brand is one of few that doesn't turn hard and stay hard.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Grayson, GA
Simply Balanced is a very good brand. The taste of the noodles is actually really good. Good value and I think the price is really reasonable. My kids don't ever complain that this tastes any difference than any other kinds of noodles. I'd recommend Simply Balanced for sure!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
I love penne pasta and i Love that these are gluten free. Such great taste and quality. A healthy option with pasta is always awesome too! It is low cost which I also really like. Glad I got these. I believe its from target. I will definitely get these again
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL
I really like this pasta! It isn't my favorite brand, but it is better than many others. Of course, nothing will ever taste like a white flour, traditional pasta, but this is pretty good! Especially great if you can grab some on sale while at Target!
Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I was surprised by this gluten-free pasta as it tastes really great, similar to regular pasta. It doesn't stick together and cooks quickly. It's really adorable, you can find it for under $4 a pack and it makes several servings.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love all products by Simply Balanced. I believe they are only sold at Target? That's where I get mine. I always buy these noodles and use it with various Simply Balanced sauces.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Sahuarita, AZ
My family absolutely loves all of simply balanced products and I was pleased with these noodles as well. I was surprised at how good they really were for being gluten free.
Miranda a.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Healthier choice for your noodles. Great taste and perfect to add to any meal. Use as a side or a main dish with unlimited recipes. Affordable organic brand.
evelyn m.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
I dont like this brand i dont know why, but the cuality of the pastas are just awful ive heard great things about it but it didnt work for me