BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Simply Balanced Gluten Free Penne is perfectly pleasing pasta. We bring you the authentic taste of the old world by importing pasta directly from Italy. Our Kosher, gluten-free pasta is made with corn and rice, with a satisfying texture that goes perfectly with your favorite sauces. Tasty. Simple. Satisfying. Every time.The Simply Balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Liv U.
The Simply Balanced Gluten Free Penne was a great gluten-free option for me. I recently have been trying to cut gluten from my diet, and this pasta cooked and tasted no different than your typical run-of-the-mill pasta. I think the packaging for the Simply Balanced company is great, and I would definitely recommend this product to those looking for a gluten-free alternative.
Robbie W.
Northbrook , IL
Decent gluten free pasta, however not the best that I have had. Not too pricey and easy to find at pretty much any supermarket. If I had to choose the best brand, it would probably be Barilla or Ronzoni. Overall, satisfied with this brand, but not the best.
Mashrika A.
I love this pasta. This is my favorite pasta to make a quick pasta dish. When I don't feel like cooking a complicated meal, I grab a package of Simply Balanced penne. I definitely recommend this product to pasta lovers and people who like gluten free items.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
I love penne pasta and i Love that these are gluten free. Such great taste and quality. A healthy option with pasta is always awesome too! It is low cost which I also really like. Glad I got these. I believe its from target. I will definitely get these again
Taylor T.
I love this brand. It is really affordable and is so easy to prepare. This pasta doesnt get really mushy and fall apart like a lot of other gluten free pastas. The packaging is nice, easy to read, and easy to open unlike those stubborn boxes. I love this brand and I would recommend!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I was surprised by this gluten-free pasta as it tastes really great, similar to regular pasta. It doesn't stick together and cooks quickly. It's really adorable, you can find it for under $4 a pack and it makes several servings.
Carlie J.
Overland Park, KS
This Penne is the best I have ever tried and I make it all the time. I am constantly trying to find new recipes to use with it because it is so healthy yet so yummy for a great price. I am very satisfied with this product and will definitely buy it again
Anna S.
Athens, AL
I really like this pasta! It isn't my favorite brand, but it is better than many others. Of course, nothing will ever taste like a white flour, traditional pasta, but this is pretty good! Especially great if you can grab some on sale while at Target!
Toby T.
Washington, DC
I'm usually not a fan of gluten free pastas, but I enjoyed this one! A bit grainy and the flavor wasn't exciting, but I used salt while I boiled and olive oil to season. Overall, a great pasta for gluten-free eaters!
Nicole A.
I am so excited that there are so many gluten free options now. Any one who is gluten free, knows what I mean when I say things taste like cardboard.

These DO NOT. I love the texture of these noodles and how they re-heat. I make large portions and then recook with leftovers and this brand is one of few that doesn't turn hard and stay hard.