BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Gluten free. Spiral shaped pasta great for sauced pasta dishes. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
As a sufferer of gluten intolerance, it's always tricky to find good gluten free alternatives to my favorite foods, but this pasta knocks it out of the park! Excellent flavor and consistency. My favorite use for it is in my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup!
TERRY G.
Antelope, CA
I love that this product is reasonably priced and glutton free. It does need to cool a little longer but well worth the wait. Tastes great and no one even knows its glutton free. This is my go to pasta. Give it a try you will be surprised.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
I have recently switched to gluten-free and I actually really like this brand anything at all I will definitely be repurchasing and I'm excited
Taylor B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this pasta because it's so easy to cook. I like to make my own sauce but any bottle from the store goes perfect too!
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Tastes like regular pasta. It cooks in about 8 minutes and is better for you than traditional pasta.
Latoya B.
I really enjoyed Simply Balanced Gluten free pasta because it cooks evenly and doesn't become mushy when you cook it. The prices was pretty good for the amount that you got. Don't let the small package fool you; you actually get a lot more bang for your buck! One of our new favorite pasta's. I am definitely going to stock up on these.
Jennifer B.
I loveeee fusilli pasta and I have to eat gluten-free. Simply Balanced makes pasta-eating very easy for gluten-free people and even better because it tastes pretty much the same as regular pasta. That means my friends that I'm feeding don't need to compromise taste either!
Kathleen F.
I keep this in my house for my mother-in-law who has convinced herself she is allergic to gluten. I personally find this a little bit tacky when you eat it so I prefer to just eat the regular. But for people who legitimately cannot process gluten, according to my mother-in-law she says this stuff tastes really good.
Ky C.
One thing I enjoy about the Simply Balanced brand of pastas is how much of a variety there is. It seems like every time I go to purchase one of there delicious pastas, there's a new kind on the shelf! I appreciate this brand's dedication to healthy and organic options.
Taylor B.
I have been having severe stomach aches for a long time but when I use Simply Balanced Gluten Free Pasta, it doesn't cause me any issues but still tastes the same! I bought this product at Target. I recommend this to anyone seeking out a gluten free pasta option.