BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Gluten free. Spiral shaped pasta great for sauced pasta dishes. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
I keep this in my house for my mother-in-law who has convinced herself she is allergic to gluten. I personally find this a little bit tacky when you eat it so I prefer to just eat the regular. But for people who legitimately cannot process gluten, according to my mother-in-law she says this stuff tastes really good.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Some of the best gluten free pasta I have eaten. Price isn't bad and taste is great. Isn't gummy or slimy like other gluten free products. Easy to find in Target and easy to cook. Good price for the value. Very satisfied overll! If you have to go gluten free definitely try this pasta
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I loveeee fusilli pasta and I have to eat gluten-free. Simply Balanced makes pasta-eating very easy for gluten-free people and even better because it tastes pretty much the same as regular pasta. That means my friends that I'm feeding don't need to compromise taste either!
Ky C.
Ky C.
One thing I enjoy about the Simply Balanced brand of pastas is how much of a variety there is. It seems like every time I go to purchase one of there delicious pastas, there's a new kind on the shelf! I appreciate this brand's dedication to healthy and organic options.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
As a sufferer of gluten intolerance, it's always tricky to find good gluten free alternatives to my favorite foods, but this pasta knocks it out of the park! Excellent flavor and consistency. My favorite use for it is in my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup!
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
East Lansing, MI
Great pasta as a gluten free option. I am allergic to gluten and this tastes just like regular pasta without making me sick. I buy this product often and it tastes very good and even the people in my house who eat gluten like it. I would recommend it!
TERRY G.
TERRY G.
Antelope, CA
I love that this product is reasonably priced and glutton free. It does need to cool a little longer but well worth the wait. Tastes great and no one even knows its glutton free. This is my go to pasta. Give it a try you will be surprised.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I was afraid purchasing gluten-free pasta would lack some of the flavor of regular pasta - but it is just as delicious. Cooks up perfectly and no one can tell the difference between regular and gluten-free. A real plus in my house.
Erica C.
Erica C.
West Warwick, RI
Having just recently been diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity, this pasta has been my saving grace! It's delicious, affordable and gluten free. The taste is delicious and you can pair it with your favorite sauces.
Toni W.
Toni W.
Grants Pass, OR
this is one of the best gluten free pastas I have ever had with my best friend being unable to eat gluten I always have this around the house for whenever she comes over for a quick easy meal!