Add a Photo

By SIMPLY BALANCED
#229 in Pasta & Noodles
Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Simply balanced. Organic. Gluten free. Spiral shaped pasta great for sauced pasta dishes. Bronze cut for rougher homemade texture- authentic pasta making technique (no longer important to highlight imported under sb brand)aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV

I love that Target carries gluten free items that are very reasonably priced. These take a little longer to cook than regular fusilli pasta but I think actually taste better. I have made dishes for my Italian co-workers and they had no idea they were gluten free and they loved it. That says a lot about having a great product, that can make the toughest critics happy.
Leanna D.
Leanna D.

For a gluten free pasta this tastes really great. The texture is a bit off from regular pasta but the taste is amazing. The only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is because it's more difficult to cook than regular pasta, it takes longer and I find that it doesn't all cook at the same time, some gets overdone and some is underdone.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.

I keep this in my house for my mother-in-law who has convinced herself she is allergic to gluten. I personally find this a little bit tacky when you eat it so I prefer to just eat the regular. But for people who legitimately cannot process gluten, according to my mother-in-law she says this stuff tastes really good.
K. Rose Q.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA

I haven't eaten much pasta in the last 7 years since being put on a wheat free diet but this is pretty good for the rare occasion. Good texture, cooks quickly and holds the sauce. Only drawback is it gets very hard for leftovers but nothing a little extra sauce can't cure. Based on corn.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Some of the best gluten free pasta I have eaten. Price isn't bad and taste is great. Isn't gummy or slimy like other gluten free products. Easy to find in Target and easy to cook. Good price for the value. Very satisfied overll! If you have to go gluten free definitely try this pasta
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I loveeee fusilli pasta and I have to eat gluten-free. Simply Balanced makes pasta-eating very easy for gluten-free people and even better because it tastes pretty much the same as regular pasta. That means my friends that I'm feeding don't need to compromise taste either!
Ky C.
Ky C.

One thing I enjoy about the Simply Balanced brand of pastas is how much of a variety there is. It seems like every time I go to purchase one of there delicious pastas, there's a new kind on the shelf! I appreciate this brand's dedication to healthy and organic options.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I have been having severe stomach aches for a long time but when I use Simply Balanced Gluten Free Pasta, it doesn't cause me any issues but still tastes the same! I bought this product at Target. I recommend this to anyone seeking out a gluten free pasta option.
Shelbie T.
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI

This is my favorite brand of gluten free pasta! I have tried so many, and this is the only brand that actually has the same texture and flavor of regular pasta. It doesn't get gummy or chewy, and reheats well for leftovers. It's not terribly expensive, either.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA

As a sufferer of gluten intolerance, it's always tricky to find good gluten free alternatives to my favorite foods, but this pasta knocks it out of the park! Excellent flavor and consistency. My favorite use for it is in my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup!

Join Now