Simply Balanced
Fruit Strips Strawberry, Apricot & Wild Berry Variety Pack -

by Simply Balanced

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Balanced Fruit Strips Strawberry, Apricot & Wild Berry Variety Pack - ...!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle C.
Glen St Mary, FL
These fruits strips are amazing! They are made with real fruit and taste so good! This is one of my new favorite snacks to have in the house.
Hannah M.
Alexandria, IN
I absolutely love these!!! They are a must have in my purse! They are perfect for a quick snack. My son has been in the NICU for almost two months now and you cannot have anything but water back there. These are perfect for a quick little snack. Kids love them also! Plus they are 100% real fruit and healthy for you!!
Colleen L.
Nashville
These are fantastic! Great value and even better taste. The apricot and wild berry flavors are my favorite!
Sarah P.
Hayden, ID
Simply Balanced Fruit Strips Strawberry, Apricot & Wild Berry Variety Pack - ... uploaded by Sarah P.
We love these snacks! It’s been a perfect snack to take places with us for my two little girls. They are easy to pack and easy to eat. Not to mention that they are so tasty!!
Savannah S.
Arcadia, CA
If you like fruit leather then I think you’ll like this, it’s a nice snack to have on the go, nice fruity flavors, cute packaging, and delicious

Looking for your answer?