BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find fruit and vegetables at Target.com! A simply sweet and satisfying snack add some fruit to your day the easy way with the concentrated flavor of simply balanced dried fruit. Dried mangos give a boost to salads, cereals, smoothies and cookies - or try them straight out of the bag. aThe simply balanced promise means taking the guesswork out of eating well; 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Mangos are one of my favorite fruits. This snack bag full of dried mangos is amazing! It's sweet and helps with my candy cravings. Of all the dried fruit I've tried mango is my favorite and this is really yummy!
Anastasia R.
Brooklyn, NY
These things are so good! I love how they are sweetened so it fulfills my sweet tooth. I am obsessed with dried fruit, especially dried mango and this brand had one of my favorite types of dried fruit.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
This dried mango is a great sweet snack. The problem that I had with this product is that it is sweetened. It was overly sweet and it is comparable to eating candy. If you are trying to be healthy I would not recommend this product and instead try the freeze dried fruit.
Felicia A.
Manteca, CA
These are my absolute favorite snack. They aren't to expensive and are usually on cartwheel. I would recommend these to any one who likes to snack on dried fruit.
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
I eat this regularly. I've been trying to eat healthier and while these are super sweet they make a better snack then my chips and candy. I love the taste and price! Thanks Target
Renae M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This snack is overly sweetened, and similar to eating candy. I grabbed it at Target because it was on sale, and I'm glad that it was because I would not have paid full price for it.
Holly S.
Super yummy.  However, my concern is the added sugar in them.  Mangos are already sweet, why add additional sugar to sweeten them?
Susana S.
HOUSTON, TX
They are pretty good, however are much more sweet than what I'm use to. They are also an inexpensive snack.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
These are super yummy they are just very sweet so you can only eat one or two at a time !