BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Simply balanced cranberry oat soft oat bar 6.8oz see more...

paxton c.
paxton c.
Blue Hill, ME
I love simply balanced. i bought a few of their products the last time i was shopping and fell in love with the taste, which was shocking for me because of who organic and good for you the company is. These bars aren't too sweet and are perfect for an on the go breakfast or a healthy snack.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
I love eating these soft bars so when I wanted a healthy choice I was looking around, I found these, they tasted better than what I was thinking they were going to. they bring enough for the reasonable price, I do recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great taste soft bar.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
I bought these for my son for morning snack at school. They have a lot of sugar, which was disappointing, but they're made with lots of good, quality, whole ingredients, so they're better than the alternatives. They're good, kind of like breakfast biscuits or oatmeal cookies.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
Bought these on a whim while browsing the aisles one day and loved them. My kids eat them as well so we will definitely repurchase these, especially when they have sales or cartwheel offers (which is all the time!)
myra g.
myra g.
Lubbock, TX
I love these they are amazing I wish more,came in the box and they were bigger. but they are good have a good flavor and its good for when you want a simple snack light not too much sugar just right
mashainca d.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm going to have to try these AGAIN because the first time i tried them, I felt that they were too dry and crumbed easily. I've tried other simply balanced stuff and I enjoyed those better.
Sara L.
Sara L.
This (like it's oatmeal raisin counterpart) is just a super healthy cookie...but still a cookie. Great for an afternoon snack. Keeps your stomach full for a really long time.
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.
The Simply Balanced Soft Oat Bar in Cranberry Oat is perfect for on the go when traveling! The cranberry taste is very fresh.
marisa s.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Fitspiration Expert
I love these tasty bars for a great snack that i got at my local target the other day its very cheap and great for cravings.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
My daughter loves these for those mornings when were rushing out the door and have to eat on the go.
Joanne R.
Joanne R.
Copperas Cove, TX
Does this taste good and not too sweet?
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
do they taste good? are they actually soft?
Athina R.
Athina R.
Salida, CA
Do these taste good?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've been very happy with other Simply Balanced products in the past, does this product stand up to the rest?