BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Simply balanced cranberry oat soft oat bar 6.8oz see more...

paxton c.
Greensboro, NC
I love simply balanced. i bought a few of their products the last time i was shopping and fell in love with the taste, which was shocking for me because of who organic and good for you the company is. These bars aren't too sweet and are perfect for an on the go breakfast or a healthy snack.
Gabriela P.
I love eating these soft bars so when I wanted a healthy choice I was looking around, I found these, they tasted better than what I was thinking they were going to. they bring enough for the reasonable price, I do recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great taste soft bar.
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
I bought these for my son for morning snack at school. They have a lot of sugar, which was disappointing, but they're made with lots of good, quality, whole ingredients, so they're better than the alternatives. They're good, kind of like breakfast biscuits or oatmeal cookies.
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
Bought these on a whim while browsing the aisles one day and loved them. My kids eat them as well so we will definitely repurchase these, especially when they have sales or cartwheel offers (which is all the time!)
myra g.
Lubbock, TX
I love these they are amazing I wish more,came in the box and they were bigger. but they are good have a good flavor and its good for when you want a simple snack light not too much sugar just right
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm going to have to try these AGAIN because the first time i tried them, I felt that they were too dry and crumbed easily. I've tried other simply balanced stuff and I enjoyed those better.
Amber C.
I bought these just to try them out sevaral months ago. They have good taste and best of all they are organic. I really did like them so now every now and then i purchase them for snaks instead of buying junk food. Healthier choice in my opinion.
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA
These are delicious, however, keep in mind that they have a high sugar content and aren't really meant to be a "wise decision" if you're looking for something super healthy. I do love the taste though & at the price, you can't really complain.
Sara L.
This (like it's oatmeal raisin counterpart) is just a super healthy cookie...but still a cookie. Great for an afternoon snack. Keeps your stomach full for a really long time.
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
I loved the flavor of these and the texture was great. the downfall... the price is so high. i cant get myself to spend that much again for as little as they were.
Joanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
Does this taste good and not too sweet?
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Do these taste good?
Raisa D.
spring, TX
do they taste good? are they actually soft?
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've been very happy with other Simply Balanced products in the past, does this product stand up to the rest?