Simply Balanced Coconut Oil Unrefined uploaded by Mely U.

BY SIMPLY BALANCED #41 in Coconut Oil

Find Shortening And Cooking Oils at Target.com! Simply Balanced Coconut Oil Unrefined see more...

Karen c.
It works for tons of things! I use it as for oil pulling, makeup removing, moisturizing, etc
Mayela R.
I really love and enjoy to use this product, it has a really good price and you can use it for everything, I use it for my hair, my face and body, im in love with The feeling of my legs when i use it like a shave cream!
Terin M.
I just recently bought this... I gave in to the coconut oil craze.. I can't compare it to other coconut oil products from different brand because this is the first I've tried, but so far I really like it. It's moisturizing, and doesn't seem to bother me if it gets in my eyes or other sensitive areas. (Probably because it's organic?)
The only annoyance is turning it from solid to liquid in order to use it as a body oil, but your natural body heat melts it pretty quick. :) If you're wanting to try out coconut oil, I'd suggest this, especially for the price point.