Simply Balanced Coconut Oil Unrefined uploaded by Mely U.

BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find Shortening And Cooking Oils at Target.com! Simply Balanced Coconut Oil Unrefined see more...

Kelsey L.
I'm not a coconut oil crazy fan like a lot of other coconut oil users. I like it well enough I just don't use it for everything all the time. I use it for homemade sugar scrubs to give away as gifts and that's about it. I hate the feeling of it on my skin and hair so I don't use it very often. Nothing negative about this particular product, it's good quality, good price, great smell. :)
Janie S.
Canton
I have avoided coconut oil for a long time but finally gave in. My sons exzema got really bad and no lotions i tried helped. I read on a blog using coconut oil instead. So i ran to target and picked up Simply Balanced Coconut oil. It has been 2 weeks and it has cleared up completely. I am now in love with coconut oil and will be using it for other problems as well.
Taylor A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coconut oil is a cure-all. It has a million different uses and this brand is fantastic! It's easily accessible at target, flavor is great for cooking and the price is fair. We use it for cooking, skincare, hair, and even for a cloth diaper friendly diaper cream alternative!
Josie G.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to remove my makeup, to moisturizer my skin, after shaving to prevent bumps, as mouthwash, on my hair, on my chapped lips - every way I can think of. It has changed my life and skin for the best.
Kady E.
One of my favorite night moisturizers! I like putting this on my face it really helps keep my skin healthy and a nice glow. It helps keep my acne in check and is a great moisturizer.
Breanna H.
Newport news , VA
Best coconut oil brand hands down. It's completely hair and skin safe. Great for a hair mask or if you have hair that's thick and corse like mine as a leave in. It's not expensive compared to other brands
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Use it for moisturizinf scalp or skon, for makeup removal, cooking, dog snack. Light scent that is not overwhelming. Ive even used this for my son's cradle cap!
Madi B.
Kokomo, IN
A little expensive but i use it for conditioning hair treatments, so it lasts a while. Love the simply balanced brand at target tho!
Krystal E.
Hands down this is the best makeup remover! Really leaves your skin looking beautiful afterwards. Also great to use as hair mask!
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is the best coconut oil that I have found so far. It tastes great! I also use it in my homemade hair growth serum. It works!
Lindsey P.
Murrysville, PA
How is this coconut oil for a moisturizer. I wanted to use it on my face and was wondering if it was greasy?
Olivia H.
Broken Arrow, OK
What are your top five uses for coconut oil?