suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

Love love love this product! I use it for my hair and it’s amazing! One bottle will last you months. I like to apply the coconut oil to the ends of my hair and then let it sit for 2-4 hours before washing my hair! I also like using the coconut oil to remove makeup :) highly recommend this product.
Coconut oil is great for dry skin. My ENT doctor told me to use this instead of vaseline, because it's more natural. If you have a runny nose this is a great way to not only keep your nostrils moist (recommended by my ENT doctor) but also helps with any chapped skin on your face. The other day my allergies hit me pretty hard and lotion and chapstick hurt my nose and lip (dried out from mouth breathing at night). I put some of this on instead and both felt much better the next day. I would recommend using separate jars for cooking and moisturizing (I keep one in my bathroom).
Love the brand simply balanced from target! Coconut oil is so versatile in both cooking and in beauty. Such a great staple to have in your home