Simply Balanced Coconut Oil Unrefined uploaded by Mely U.

BY SIMPLY BALANCED #40 in Coconut Oil

Find Shortening And Cooking Oils at Target.com! Simply Balanced Coconut Oil Unrefined see more...

Janie S.
Canton
I have avoided coconut oil for a long time but finally gave in. My sons exzema got really bad and no lotions i tried helped. I read on a blog using coconut oil instead. So i ran to target and picked up Simply Balanced Coconut oil. It has been 2 weeks and it has cleared up completely. I am now in love with coconut oil and will be using it for other problems as well.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Works great as a makeup remover and also works great in the kitchen. (Don’t worry I use two separate jars. Lol) I did take off two stars because I find this spoils faster than other brands and has a slightly different texture.
Caroline H.
This product has so many amazing uses!

First of all, I use it to remove my make up each night. I melt the oil in my hands and then rub it on my face, as if I was washing it. Then I remove the oil, and the makeup, with cotton pads. I love using this rather than make up wipes because it keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't dry it out.

I also use it for hair masks! I'll massage it through my dry hair at night before going to bed. I then wrap my hair up in a bun, lay a towel down on my pillow case and go to bed for the night. The next morning, I wash it all out and my hair is left silky smooth. My hair never looks better than it does right after using coconut oil!
Jada S.
I am a die hard coconut oil fan and I rarely ever use more than one coconut oil brand. My all time favorite is the trader joes coconut oil brand. I was in target and seen this and so I decided to give it a try and I loved it. My trader joes is almost an hour away from me so you can imagine how much I love trader joes coconut oil. I would definitely recommend this oil.
Paula D.
Saint Paul, MN

I really like this unrefined coconut oil, because it remains the characteristic of the smell and taste of the fruit. It looks like another butter, but it's just that it soon returns to the liquid state. I always have this brand of coconut juice in the pantry.
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Just got introduced to coconut oil and it is wonderful. I use it for my hair and skin. Can be a little pricey depending on the brand but it is worth it. Can even use this when cooking !
Madalyn J.
I use this coconut oil for basically anything and everything. As a cosmetic I use it as a moisturizer, makeup remover, shaving cream, and for mouth pulling. For cooking I use it as a butter substitute whether it's in cookies, on grilled cheese, or to sautée my veggies. It can also be used for light cleaning.

I also feed it in small amounts to my cat, who absolutely loves it, to keep her fur shiny and to help prevent fur balls.

There are so many uses for such a simple product. A must have in every home!
Samantha B.
I have begun using this as a facial cleanser in the pm and I mix with coffee grounds to use as a scrub in the am shower. It effectively removes all makeup from my face, does not clog my pores, and leaves my face with a glow and a soft feeling. I've not tried it as an eye makeup remover yet, but I am anxious to build up the courage to do so.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Coconut oil is my go to product for a variety of needs. I use it as a makeup remover, facial cleanser, facial or body moisturizer, tanning oil, lip balm, hair treatment, and of course to cook with as well. The list honestly goes on and on for coconut oil uses and the best part of all is how affordable it is.
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA
I love this, used it for everything, mainly for thrush, as a breastfeeding mom I needed something antibacterial for my son that didn't have chemicals and coconut oil did the trick. I even use it to remove my makeup from time to time as well. love this and it's always at a great price