BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Simply balanced cinnamon raisin soft oat bar 6.8oz see more...

• How do they taste? Bitter? Sweet? 1 Answers
  • it tastes good? how many calories? its price?1 Answers
  • Are these filling enough to have as a breakfast on the go? 2 Answers
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert
It's really just a little-bit-bigger oatmeal cookie that's a little bit better for you. They're soft and the flavor is good and they keep me satisfied so I don't reach for unhealthy snacks.
Kristy B.
Fitspiration Expert
I found these bars at target and I have to admit they were pretty good I was very surprised!
Sara L.
This is just an oatmeal cookie with more nutrition...by just I mean...You get to eat an oatmeal cookie and there's more nutrition!! excellent texture, taste, and very filling. An afternoon snack of champions, champions who want to be bad and eat a cookie ūüć™
Alicia e.
Berwick, PA
A local grocery outlet had these on sale for .50 cents a box so I decided to stock up. My whole family (even the kids) love these! They're good and nutritious so I don't mind letting the kids snack out on them! A+ in my book.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
These bars are soft, moist, and delicious! They have plenty of raisins in them and the cinnamon flavor really shows in the bar. These are similar to the Chewy Quaker bars, but I think these are better.
Katie D.
Carlsbad, CA
I really love this brand, none of their products have disappointed me. These types of bars are very popular in UK and I think these are equivalent! Love them for on the go or breakfast compliment
Shelby M.
These are super yummy and kid approved in my house. They taste great but don't have a ton of sugar so you don't have to feel bad about eating it
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I love having these bars in my house. They're great to grab when I'm running out the door or to throw into my lunchbag for a snack.
Amber S.
These hAve a pretty good taste to them. They are great to keep for an on the go snack,breakfast, or a treat along with some fruit.
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
I pretty much love everything from the Simply Balanced brand. They're affordable, but I feel like I don't have to worry as much.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Would these be soft enough for a toddler (8 teeth) to eat?
Jenna B.
Are these filling enough to have as a breakfast on the go?
Samantha F.
Would love to try these. I have had a the soft bars from quaker oats and they are delicious! Are they similar in taste?
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert
I have been dying to try these! How does the nutrition stack up to a Fiber One or a Special K Protein?
KATHERINE P.
Fitspiration Expert
it tastes good? how many calories? its price?