Simply Asia Spring Vegetable Rice Noodle Soup Bowl, 2.5 oz, (Pack of 6)

by Simply Asia

Simply Asia Spring Vegetable Rice Noodle Soup Bowl, 2.5 oz (Pack of 6): Premium natural ingredients Mild flavor Cooks easily, just add hot water Ready in 3 minutes Gluten free Microwavable From the makers of Thai Kitchen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Asia Spring Vegetable Rice Noodle Soup Bowl, 2.5 oz, (Pack of 6)!
Hagerstown , MD
I love this soup! It tastes better than instant ramen, and I really like the rice noodles. It's actually enough to fill you up too, and you can't beat the price.
These are super yummy in a pinch. They beat the mundane slop of mush that is Maruchan Ramen. Not quite a nutritious meal but if you don't have much time or are feeling lazy and just like noodles and soup, I'd get some!
Lapeer, MI
Good for easy quick lunches. Love the flavor variety and the amount per serving is very satisfying. Has a great aromatic scent. Noodles are a good texture that do have a homemade quality. Have purchased several times. I highly recommend to all.
Tucson, AZ
Whenever I need a quick meal for lunch, I got to Simply Asia's noodle soup bowls. This Spring Onion one is light and filling and so tasty! The spice packet they include is the perfect mix of flavor.
North Wales, PA
Actually amazing. I'm always hesitant when it comes to foods like this, they're almost always pretty lackluster. But this...this is niiiiice. I feel like I'm actually eating a meal!
Virginia Bch, VA
I like the flavors in this and i like that i bought one that was vegetable only flavor no meat flavor just to try it out to see if i was more into buying it more soon.
This spring veggie soup was a lot better than I expected! It wasn't super bland, or an over-powering flavor which was great. And, it was really easy to heat up an eat at work during our busy season :)
Broadway, VA
I love this stuff. I definitely have to eat it with something else in order to fill up but the flavor is amazing. Very easy to prepare and a buy that you will not regret.
W Barnstable, MA
1,170 reviews
Love all the Simply Asia products they are super easy and super yummy. This one is one of my faves but they are all good. Love the variety the taste and the texture.
I loved it. The taste is great and different from your ramen noodles. The calorie count is better and it's I think a healthier choice among microwavable soups.

Looking for your answer?