BY SIMPLY ASIA

Simply Asia® Sesame Ginger Singapore Street Noodles.
Pre-cooked thin rice noodles & sauce with vegetables.
New!
Asian creations.
Mild.
Ready in 3 minutes.
No artificial colors, flavors or MSG*.
Microwaveable. see more...

Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
I like Simply Asia produtcts. i think they taste good. howevever, i don't buy them unless i have a coupon and are on sale. the sodium count it too high for me. i usually add vegetables and boiled chicked to it to make a complete meal.
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
These noodles have a great taste and are very convenient if you're pushed for time. The flavor does tend to have a bit of a spice to it. but it's not too strong. My only con to this item is that sometimes the noodles tend to stick together and it can be difficult/messy to eat.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
I really like how easy these are to make . They taste good and are filling.There are a few others Simply Asia makes that i haven't tried yet but would love to as soon as i get a chance.
Jeni Q.
Grants Pass, OR
I love these for an easy lunch solution. My diet doesn't like them, but they could be worse as far as ready-to-eat meals go. My wallet loves them, and they come with everything you need to eat a lunch at your desk.
Maria C.
A good snack when you're in a bind and not much food in the house probably on par with noodle bowls decently priced and is different cultural mark if ur tired of ramen. i buy periodically
Beth D.
Florence, KY
I used to get these all the time for work. They were tasty and fast. They lose a star because they don't come with any sort of protein so I had to bring tofu with me as well.
Angelica C.
I always have a pack of these in my pantry for emergency when I'm out of food and can't be bothered to get groceries. This is what got me through late nights studying in my dorm in college. It's basically just a better tasting version of instant ramen packs.
Cindy D.
These noodles are so delicious; however, they do have a strong taste! The amount that comes in the package is very filling. I would recommend this brand of noodles!
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
These noodles are great to have around for when you are in a hurry. Will they come close to authentic Thai? No! They aren't terrible, are cheap, easy and keep for awhile.
Kelly M.
Fresno, CA
This is perfect for an at work lunch when your rushed but are sick of cup of noodle! Awesome flavor and fills you up. I do recommend cooking longer than directions state.