Simply Asia Singapore Street Noodles Classic Curry uploaded by Danielle W.Simply Asia Singapore Street Noodles Classic Curry uploaded by Danielle W.

BY SIMPLY ASIA

New!
Asian creations.
Ready in 3 minutes.
No artificial colors, flavors or MSG*.
Med.
Simply Asia®.
Singapore street noodles.
Garlic basil.
Pre-cooked thin rice noodles & sauce with vegetables. see more...

Buy on Target
Danielle W.
I have never eaten curry and my box doesn't say anything about it being curry. The word curry isn't on my box at all. These didn't have a strong garlic taste but I LOVE shrimp which was in the liquid seasoning yet I couldn't taste it, maybe a tiny bit. There were lots of carrots in here as well. I will buy more of these this weekend. These have extremely easy to follow directions. If you like noodles, a little garlic, a little bit of spice then I recommend these. A whole package is 360 calories. You can also add other foods into here. There are some options on the package. Personally I love the way they are because I have Thai Kitchen noodles that are vegan and very garlic and I add in extra garlic. TRY THESE!!!
Bridget F.
Mechanicville
So good! I love bringing them to work when I don't feel like packing a lunch. I buy one every week. Theres a lot of flavor and a good amount of noodles. I buy mine from Walmart.
allie n.
Franklin, MA
So Good! I love curry but my mom isn't the best cook and I don't like to go out too often so these are great. I eat them all the time when I have to cook for myself and they are very good. It's obviously not as good as fresh curry but its pretty darn close. I like to add some extra veggies to make it even better
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Quick, easy noodles that taste like a processed version of traditional curry. It is not amazing, but it also isn't terrible. It's decent, and if you're craving curry but don't know how to make it from scratch or have no good restaurants near you, then this is a good alternative.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Nom nom nom! These are a quick and delicious option for lunch, dinner, or a snack in-between. Great to bring with you while working or traveling if you have the ability to cook on the go.
Sierra R.
Eugene, OR
I love noodles. I love curry. I love these curry noodles. This is a great meal for when you have that craving but don't want to leave the house. It's pretty high in calories soo, it can't be an all the time thing.
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
I always have these noodles when I feel like having a spicy snap. They are so good with saracha. They are so inexpensive and are great for those people who aren't a fan of cooking.
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
My favorite pasta my family absolutely loves this pasta it taste great its quick and easy to make on a school night when I'm rushing to get the kids to bed. Or a quick date night when the kids are at grandma and grandpa house.
Toni O.
Lawrence, KS
Noodles cook really well in the microwave and directions are easy to follow. The sauce is nice and flavorful and perfect for nights when you can't bother to cook something.
April N.
While living abroad I got experience all types of foods that we generally do not have access to bug this was close to one of the dishes I would always order