BY SIMPLY ASIA

Simply Asia® Classic Curry Singapore Street Noodles.
Pre-cooked thin rice noodles & sauce with vegetables.
New!
Asian creations.
Hot.
Ready in 3 minutes.
No artificial colors, flavors or MSG*.
Microwaveable. see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love asian food but hate always having to spend a fortune to eat it out. I like to make this and add chicken or shrimp to it. I think it tastes okay but not that great which is why I add to it. I do not regularly buy this because I do not think it is healthy and I think the salt content is too high.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Louisville, KY
Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of this one. My tastes are probably picky to americanized curry as opposed to authentic curry since that is what I'm more used to so could possibly be why I didn't enjoy it.
Valerie b.
Valerie b.
Cape Coral, FL
Not real food. And like "moms meatloaf" everyone has their own interpretation of curry. I am especially fond of my own local/ homey-type curry flavos. not my cup of noodles if you are a True curry fan.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Very spicy, but SO good for microwave food! It's not something that I would eat every day, but it's perfect for when I am craving Asian food, but it's too late to order takeout.
Hilka W.
Hilka W.
Eureka Spgs, AR
When I don't have a lot of time to cook, this is my go to meal. I just add some veggies and sometimes a little shrimp and chicken. The flavor is absolutely wonderful.
Cara B.
Cara B.
Huntington, WV
I have limited experience with Simply Asia, but I thoroughly enjoyed the black bean pasta. The red curry recipe on the back of the bag was delicious.
Katie M.
Katie M.
The Simply Asia Soy Ginger Noodle Bowl is a delicious and fast meal. It tastes good and not too salty. It has a lot of sodium.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Roslyn, NY
Good really good noodles but it wa a bit salty. There was a lot of flavor though! I also got it at the supermarket.
Kandiss M.
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX
Never had this particular product before. Thanks though! I will plan to trylater in the future though .
Tara T.
Tara T.
Tampa, FL
Good flavor, often come out too soft and overdone though even when cooking for less time.
Marissa b.
Marissa b.
How good are these? I've never tried them but I always see then in the stores