BY SIMPLY ASIA

Simply Asia® Classic Curry Singapore Street Noodles.
Pre-cooked thin rice noodles & sauce with vegetables.
New!
Asian creations.
Hot.
Ready in 3 minutes.
No artificial colors, flavors or MSG*.
Microwaveable. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda B.
South St Paul, MN
I buy the Simply Asia Singapore Street Noodles Classic Curry all the time for lunch. It is affordable and it tastes really good. I am a big fan of curry and this satisfies my curry craving in a hurry when I am not able to order out or cook it for myself. Good quality and good taste. I prefer this flavor over all the other flavors by Simply Asia!
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love asian food but hate always having to spend a fortune to eat it out. I like to make this and add chicken or shrimp to it. I think it tastes okay but not that great which is why I add to it. I do not regularly buy this because I do not think it is healthy and I think the salt content is too high.
Valerie b.
Largo, FL
Not real food. And like "moms meatloaf" everyone has their own interpretation of curry. I am especially fond of my own local/ homey-type curry flavos. not my cup of noodles if you are a True curry fan.
Nisha B.
I had to give up gluten and my favorite soup since I was six which was Lipton noodle soup mix .I can't tell you how happy I was to discover this brand , it is so good ! I just bought 20 bowls ! this is going to be a staple for me .
Krystal S.
Louisville, KY
Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of this one. My tastes are probably picky to americanized curry as opposed to authentic curry since that is what I'm more used to so could possibly be why I didn't enjoy it.
Nancy H.
I loved trying this noodle because I am a huge fan of ethnic food. Curry spices and the flavor makes this noodle addicting. I think I want to try other flavors especially Thai!
Mia C.
Murphy, NC
These noodles are so easy to make, and are so great for a night in! My roommates and I love them, especially for a late, Netflix and comfort food type of night! They're so good, and easy to make!
Marissa S.
Very spicy, but SO good for microwave food! It's not something that I would eat every day, but it's perfect for when I am craving Asian food, but it's too late to order takeout.
Hilka W.
Eureka Spgs, AR
When I don't have a lot of time to cook, this is my go to meal. I just add some veggies and sometimes a little shrimp and chicken. The flavor is absolutely wonderful.
Joanne R.
Tried to give this a fair try, but it just wasn't great at all. :( added some salt to help with the bland flavor and it didn't do much, certainly didn't wow me like I expected.

Definitely would not repurchase.
Marissa b.
How good are these? I've never tried them but I always see then in the stores