BY SIMPLY ASIA

Simply Asia Sesame Chicken Flavor Rice Noodle Soup Bowl: Premium natural Mild Just add hot water Rice noodle bowl is ready in 3 minutes Gluten free Microwavable From the makers of Thai Kitchen see more...

Lily P.
Bloomington, IN
Okay, these noodles basically changed my life. They sell these in the C-Store at my school and I was super tired of eating food court junk when I decided to try these one day and it was amazing. I like my noodles to be soft and skinny and thats what these noodles are. There are also quite a bit of noodles in the package so its a full meal to me and not a ton of calories.
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
A great easy to make meal that taste as great! If you ever are feeling in the mood for Chinese but do not feel like getting out of the house, this is a great go to meal. I got this at my local Food Lion after a friend told me how much she liked it. I was extremely satisfied with the taste and quality.
Dina C.
Lima, OH
This was not as good as I had anticipated. I had been told and had it recommended to me by several people. I went with the simplest flavor figuring It couldn't be bad. I was wrong. The noodles were soggy, the broth was very salty, the execution was ruined for me. I may possibly give it another chance in the future.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I am not a person that tries a lot of things that I am not sure I would like, I dislike anything with curry. This was pretty good. I love chicken flavor and rice too. I do wish this was chicken and noodles though, maybe think on making a new product this way.
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
I like asian cuisine, so this was right up my alley. This one however, was not the best I've ever tasted. I've had some good stuff from Simply Asia before, but that was not one of those things. It wasn't the worst, and I ate it all, but it wasn't my favorite.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
Great flavor and tastes so much better than ramen. I loved ramen forever but it just missed the mark in the flavor packet. This however did not. You make in the microwave and it's quick, easy and very filling!
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
For a pre-packaged meal, this is one of my favorites. Way better than ramen, and much less of a sodium-induced heart attack type flavor. Plus, who doesn't love crunchy little sesame seeds!?
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA
Such a good gluten free ramen substitute...this stuff is solely responsible for getting me through living in the dorms with celiac disease in college. I love adding some sriracha and leaving out the gross oil packet.
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
Despite the amount of sodium that's in these, I love them. They're great for when I'm at work and I want soup like I would order from a restaurant but I don't want to spend the money.
Susanna M.
I love these noodle bowls. They are perfect for a quick lunch. My kids enjoy them too. I always dump the noodles into a glass bowl though, instead of leaving them in the plastic container.