Simply Asia Roasted Peanut Noodle Bowl, 8.5 oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Gardenia J.

BY SIMPLY ASIA

Simply Asia Roasted Peanut Noodle Bowl: Premium natural Microwave ready in three minutes Heat and serve 8.5 oz Asian noodle bowl Mild vegan see more...

Yasmin A.
These are not too bad and pretty cheap. They are a good meal on the go if you forget to pack lunch the night before. The sauce is good and not overly salty. It also comes with chili flakes, but overall the dish is not even spicy, so I had to add extra chili sauce. The texture of the noodles are a bit strange, as someone mentioned below (kind of rubbery). But I'd probably buy it again just to keep on hand for one of those days! They are also vegan which is a plus!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
So delicious. This is a great thing to have in the pantry for when you don't have time to make dinner but you still want something tasty. They come in a lot of great flavors, I haven't tried them all yet but I really like this one and the pad Thai.
Erika R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my number one go to noodle bowl. So easy to preparw and the taste is out of this world! This company makes such delicious seasonings that you can uae in your cooking to bring some wonderful Asian dishes to put on the dinner table and enjoy with your whole family. Trust me, you can't go wrong!
Andrea D.
Louisville, KY
This is a good one the go snack/lunch or great to leave in your desk for the days when you forget your lunch. This is vegetarian which is great cause sometimes it can be hard to find on the go meals.
it has a decent flavor of peanuts hints the name and isn't too salty.
Marci W.
My teens make these for lunch on their days off from school. They love the flavors and all the choices of different meals. They are so easy to make that I don't have to worry about what they are making!
Sylvia P.
For the price, it's decent. Noodles are rubbery, probably due to the wax coating, and sauce is not bad. Quick snack or light meal, but not a full meal. Watch out for sodium content.
Missy H.
I LOVE this noodle bowl. I always have it in my cupboard. It's easy to make and tastes great! I especially love the peanuts you sprinkle on the top, adds a great texture.
Nicole C.
Vancouver, WA
Ok for a quick, easy lunch or dinner. I find the texture to be very thick and not extremely flavorful. They are pretty spendy as well, so try one before the multi pack.
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
These are so delicious. Maybe not the most healthy but they're convenient and easy to prepare. I've been eating them for years! A good staple to have in your desk at work in case you forget your lunch one day.
Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
I love all of the soups and bowls by simply asia. I work next door to a sprouts farmers market and I get one daily for my lunch. they are inexpensive and quick to make plus they taste delicious!