BY SIMPLY ASIA

Simply Asia Mandarin Orange Noodle Bowl: Premium tender-cooked noodles Flavorful sauces, vegetables and crunchy toppings At home or on-the-go Microwave ready in 3 minutes Heat and serve Available in 8.5 oz bowls (pack of 12) see more...

Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
I love orange chicken! It is one of my favorite dishes! this is quick and easy for the whole family to make.
elisha P.
woodbine, KY
Love chinese food and noodles but did not enjoy these :( They were tough and not really well flavored..bummer
Anna H.
OMG these noodle are so good! Full of flavor and easy to make everyone in my household loves them!
Autumn G.
N Ridgeville, OH
Great flavor. Love that this meal is quick and easy. I love eating this for lunch. I buy it a lot.
April S.
Bayonne, NJ
One of my favorite small lunches or a light dinner to have. anytime on sale i buy them. So tasty
Courtney S.
Philadelphia, PA
Very tasty easy to make and goes great with chicken. perfect for a quick meal kids love it too
A L.
This is very very bad tasting noodles, but my non-Asian suitemates seemed to enjoy the noodle.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Algo para cambiar la rutina de los almuerzos o cenas. Ese toque de naranja le da un sabor unico
Madi B.
Kokomo, IN
I'm a Chinese food person and Simply Asia never fails to get my taste buds going!! Try some!
Kailee R.
Oshkosh, WI
Super fast and easy! Great for work or if you're in a rush. I love how much flavor it has!