BY SIMPLY ASIA

Simply Asia Mandarin Orange Noodle Bowl: Premium tender-cooked noodles Flavorful sauces, vegetables and crunchy toppings At home or on-the-go Microwave ready in 3 minutes Heat and serve Available in 8.5 oz bowls (pack of 12) see more...

chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
This I'm addicted to I love this product because it gives enough for a good serving size it's got the right amount of sauce not to over do it but to get all the flavors well balanced
Tyler S.
Garden Grove, CA
If your looking for something that will fill your Panda Express cravings late at night this is a perfect fit. I like the mandarin orange because it kind of tastes like orange chicken to me.
Sarah A.
Redmond, WA
Super delicious, easy to make and the kids love them as much as we do. Love how quick they are to make and can easily be packed for linches
Brittany G.
Buffalo, NY
The noodles had great flavor to them and were reasonably priced. I love how easy these are to make for lunches when you are in a pinch.
Lauren B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great quick lunch for days when time passes a little too quickly. I love the orange, but it is a bit heavily salted for my liking.
Jeanne B.
I love other flavors from this brand, but this particular one was too tangy for my liking. I would stick with other flavors.
Ashley E.
LAWNDALE, NC
I eat these things all the time. I've tried different flavors but this one is my favorite. It taste just like orange chicken.
Diana J.
Gilbert, AZ
Love it! Tasty, easy to make. I take with me in my lunch box and make at work. Good flavor and just enough to satisfy.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
So good! So easy to throw in my bag and take for a lunch at work. Not neccesarily the healthiest, but still yummy.
Crystal M.
Fort Sill, OK
We love this for family night if I'm the only one hungry and it's a nice size for just one or even two people!