BY SIMPLY ASIA

Simply Asia Mandarin Orange Noodle Bowl: Premium tender-cooked noodles Flavorful sauces, vegetables and crunchy toppings At home or on-the-go Microwave ready in 3 minutes Heat and serve Available in 8.5 oz bowls (pack of 12) see more...

christine b.
As a college student I am always
looking for easy, quick dinners that are also tasty. I love Asian food so I thought I would try these Asian inspired noodle bowls... I cannot stop buying them! They are so tasty and come in so many different flavors you can't go wrong with them! Mandarin orange is my favorite flavor- if you like orange chicken this is the way to go!
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
One of my favorite go to snacks from time to time. I love the sweet orange taste and the noodles are great. I know its not a healthy option but I figure in moderation it can be a great snack that will provide a great pick me up in the afternoon. I usually take this for a lunch or a snack break at work but eat them only one or two a month.
Victoria G.
I am a vegetarian who loves chinese food. But as you can imagine, its quite difficult to find the good sauces on things I can actually eat. This was a deliciously pleasant surprise! I haven't had mandarin orange sauce in years and this was a perfect reintroduction. I wish the sauce was a little thicker, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, right?
alexandria s.
SO freaking good, oh my Gods. Hahaha, I'm getting hungry just thinking about this stuff. It's awesome with some chicky in it (especially crispy chicky), but also good just by itself. It's pretty reasonably priced. I would recommend this to others.
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
Simply Asia Mandarin Orange Noodle Bowl is absolutely delicious. Ithe taste just like restaurant style.The noodles are healthierarchy than other brands.I purchased at Walmart.Would buy again.I'm very satisfied.I love Asian cuisine. YUM!!
Jaclyn T.
Demotte, IN
Did not live up to my expectations. I've heard great things about the Simply Asia Mandarin Orange Noodle Bowl, but honestly all of those reviews boosted up a product that honestly fell short. It was rather bland and I'm not sure if I would want to try other Simply Asia products.
Danielle T.
Loganville, GA
These are so easy to take for lunch at work or just when you don't feel like making something. Flavor is good. Only thing I can complain about is the sodium level because I have to watch my salt
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
This tastes generic and not quite like authentic Asian. If you're short on cash, yes this will hit your Asian cravings but it's not 100% the best Asian food. I would suggest just ordering out then buying this. It just has a weird flavor to it.
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
These are actually surprisingly delicious. They're so quick to pop in the microwave and are very yummy! They're a great go to if you're in a hurry or just want to have a back up meal on hand for busy days.
TONYA S.
Charlotte, NC
Easy lunch, super tasty! Great price compared to eating out. Quick heat up in the microwave. Good sized portion, makes lunch quick and easy and cheap! Calories are not bad when you get such a great taste. I keep a few in my office along with other flavors.