BY SIMPLY ASIA

Simply Asia Garlic Sesame Rice Noodle Soup Bowl: Premium natural Mild Just add hot water Ready in 3 minutes Gluten free Microwavable From the makers of Thai Kitchen see more...

Jessica B.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love these! I try to avoid premade soups due to their high sodium but when I do eat them, this is definitely one I grab for. The rice noodles are lighter than standard noodles and better tasting in my opinion. This is very heavy on the garlic so be prepared. I actually prefer the Spring Onion flavor from this brand the most.
Lisa D.
Monterey Park , CA
I love this because it is so easy to utilize. I bring this to work whenever I do not have the chance to cook a good meal for myself. There is a lot of sodium, so watch out for that and see if that fits your lifestyle. The taste is great and it is super flavorful.
Tricia M.
I recently purchased a pack of this for my lazy, inexpensive, no cook nights. I was very disappointed, as I did not like the flavor ar all. I tasted salty and a little "off". I did like the consistency of the noodles, though, and plan to try another flavor in the future.
Mia M.
Milwaukee, WI
I'll be honest, most of these noodle bowls are pretty bad. However rice noodle soups from them are the BEST!! Filling and perfect for a rainy day or a cold night. Also they're inexpensive so you can have good tasting food without breaking the bank!
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
The taste is pretty basic, very simple, which I personally like. It's not insanely spicy or insanely tangy. The sesame goes surprising well with the garlic. Just, don't put too much water in the bowl.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
I didn't very much like the noodle texture. They were either too crispy or soggy. The garlic flavor was ok, but the packet of "vegetables" was just sad. To overpriced for something on par with Cup O' Noodles.
Laura T.
Clarkston, MI
While not very heathy, this noodle bowl is packed with delicious flavor. I love this as a quick easy meal on the go or when I just don't feel like cooking. I add a dash or two of soy sauce and siracha!
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
I love these! They cook quickly and the warm bowl of soup is so comforting. I wish they weren't so pricey, through. But, I continue to buy them. High sodium content.
Lisa B.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Definitely a yummy quick and easy dinner. I wouldn't say it's a gourmet meal or as good as the real thing, but it definitely satisfies the craving for Asian food
Bridgette  Q.
The soup was delicious the flavoring was so tasty and I love that they use clear thin noodles and it's really fulfilling and it's great for clearing up sinuses