Simply Almond Vanilla

by Simply

Simply Almond Vanilla

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Almond Vanilla!
Columbia, SC
Simply Almond Vanilla uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Publix
My daughter refuses to drink cow's so she will drink almond milk. She saw this brand on a commercial and wanted to try it. She says it's her favorite now! It is a little pricey.
Gladstone, MI
I really liked this brand! I’m new with almond milk but I really enjoy the vanilla taste
Portland, OR
This milk rules!!!! I especially like it on my Cap'n Crunch, and in my coffee, the price is a bit high, but worth every penny. i don't think you could improve the product, at all. I heard about it from an old supervisor that I had, and would definitely buy again.
Manhattan, KS
This is one of my favorite almondmilks to add to my coffee or have for a sweet treat because of the hint of vanilla! I would definitely recommend giving this a shot!
I recently started purchasing this and I must say it’s freakin Delicious!! My husband who’s intolerant to dairy has enjoyed this. I will definitely continue to purchase and I recommend it!
I really like the taste of this almond milk with a hint of vanilla. I feel that it livens up my coffee a little bit and it’s not a deal breaker for calorie intake.
Lawrenceville, NJ
It’s a rare item to find it at the store but if you get your hands on it definitely try!
Pembroke, KY
Daughter has had this in the past, she said she liked this and if it wasn’t so expensive it would probably be a every week or two but but the price is what keeps us from purchasing it.
Edmond, OK
Honestamente nunca la e tomado, pero, mi esposo si, y en su opinión le encantó, le cayó ligera a su estómago y el sabor dijo que muy rica, buena consistencia y no tan cara
i really like coconut milk so i thought i’d try this but i found it rather disappointing

Looking for your answer?