Simply Almond Original Unsweetened

by Simply

Simply Almond Original Unsweetened

Where can I find this milk?
Start your review of Simply Almond Original Unsweetened!
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Simply Almond Original Unsweetened uploaded by Vanessa B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Simply Almond Original Unsweetened is delicious. You just have to try it for yourself self. It’s pasteurized, all natural, gluten-free and especially dairy free. It’s delicious and especially for those that are either diabetic or prefer daily free products. It sugar free and for those that watches their carbs it only 1g. I have been using simply Almond for over 7 years. It goes great with cereal or anything you need milk for. Trust me you can’t go wrong with Simply!!! I would highly recommend to all friends and family. I simply love you Simply!!
Elizabeth  H.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
No crap in this almond milk. The ingredient list is so short and I know what everything is!! Finally. And its a stronger almond flavor than others, which I like.
Elizabeth  M.
Simply Almond Original Unsweetened uploaded by Elizabeth  M.
I like simply almond milk it is creamy and delicious and it’s not very expensive I like that it comes unsweetened
Isabelle  J.
Elm Mott, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I rate this Almond Milk 5 stars because it is delicious has a great taste. It’s a way healthier substitute for dairy milk. This milk is pasteurized, has no gums, all natural, gluten free and dairy free. Best if used up to 10 days after opening.
Komal P.
Kirkland, WA
Purchased at: Target
Best dairy-free option made of Almonds it can be used for Smoothies, coffees.I use it for my cereals and smoothies.it tastes fresh.
Jessica  B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Simply Almond Original Unsweetened uploaded by Jessica  B.
I thought I didn’t like almond milk in my coffee. But after a break from them in preference of soy, oat, coconut, and various other mylk phases I went through, I tried Simply and actually really liked it! Almond is an occasional thing for me, due to living in a drought-stricken area and seeing how much water almonds require, but I got it recently for something I baked, which needed that particular flavor. Creamy, nutty, and smooth!
Katie S.
Simply Almond Original Unsweetened uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is really good. I’m not a huge fan of regular milk so I mostly stick to almond milk. I have iBotta so they gave me a free cash back for this so I ended up getting it for free but now I am a constant buyer! It is really good and doesn’t have a sugar and had less fat than regular milk. The only downside is that you have to shake it pretty thoroughly every time you use it but it’s worth it. I used to drink Silk® Organic Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk 0.5 gal. Carton but that one just tastes to artificial for me. Plus, you can make foam to top your coffee with this!! It’s the only almond milk that’s let me do that so far!!
Katie R.
Everett, WA
I love this almond milk! Unlike other almond milks it’s just basic ingredients and it tastes great. I use it for everything I used to use cow milk for with no issues. Definitely give this a shot.
Natalie F.
NYC
This is my favorite almond milk ever!! the ingredients are so clean (just almonds, sea salt and water) similar to Malk but waayyyy cheaper. I’m so sad because I think my Target has stopped carrying it :(
Patricia R.
I will never drink another inferior almond milk ever. Almond breeze and Silk have so many additives and filers in what they allow to pass as “almond milk”. Simply actually tastes like almonds. I will NEVER go back.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...