Simply 7 Quinoa Chips Sea Salt Flavor uploaded by Christina M.Simply 7 Quinoa Chips Sea Salt Flavor uploaded by Sarah M.

BY SIMPLY 7

Simply 7® Sea Salt Quinoa Chips.
Simple ingredients.
Simply delicious.
Just a pinch.
40% less fat than potato chips*.
Good source of protein.
All natural quinoa.
Gourmet quinoa snack.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
GF, certified gluten-free.

Buy on Amazon
Rhonda H.
Saint Bernard
Great for you all natural  this is a need to try.
Great for healthy snacks  look for it in the store.
No addictive
Simply 7 Lentil Chips Sea Salt
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME FAN FOR A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE .PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ANYTHING YOU HAVE COME AVAILABLE. I LOVE THE TASTE AND RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was pretty skeptical before I tried these chips. A lot of not-potato chips get grainy or have an "off" taste to them, but not these! The sea salt flavor is a little light, so I'd be eager to try other ones. They're not grainy or hard to eat. I'm impressed and would absolutely get them again!
Jae G.
These are okay. Theyre good of youre looking for something healthy to snack on and craving a bit of salt. They have a slightly chalky texture and not too much flavor. I would like to try the other flavors so see if there is a better taste.
Nikki S.
Scranton, PA
Literally in love with these chips! I'm gluten intolerant and finding good snacks is hard! I buy these all the time and can eat the whole bag in one sitting! And they are easy to find! I see them at Wegmans, Giant, and Whole Foods!
Sue J.
Philadelphia, PA
I first tried this when my co-worker brought it to work. I instantly fell in love with how satisfying the salt and the crunch was. Not only that, but it didn't make me feel bad about eating snacks. Now this is my go-to snack during those afternoon cravings at work. Great alternative to potato chips!
Brooke S.
Joplin, MO
I love finding newer products that are natural and healthy for you! I first came across this in a box that I subscribed to and I love to much called Fitsnack. It's a great box and these chips were incorporated in my box. Since March, I have been buying these chips and have been loving them so much! I got mine in Seasalt and that's my favorite flavor ever! I can't really taste the quinoa and so that's good since sometimes I don't like the taste of it.
Melanie B.
Dumont, NJ
These are pretty good but I would like to try more flavors. The sea salt does not show up much. I do not taste it. The chips are good but need more taste to them. Pretty plain and similar to a flat packing peanut. Anyways, I don't hate them. I just think there needs to be more flavor added to the sea salt ones.
Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
I really love these chips. They're light and airy like popcorn and crunchy which totally satisfies my snack fix needs. They're lightly flavored and go good with dips!

I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice healthy snack!
Cassandra Z.
A coworker offered me one of these recently and even tho I don't eat quinoa, I figured why not? They weren't as terrible as I thought they'd be. Not a lot of flavor really, but I wouldn't be surprised if others are better.
Ra M.
kuwait
This looks good, who has tried these and would you recommend this or another type.
Tab G.
Chagrin Falls, OH
What do these exactly taste like?
Melissa O.
Mount Albert, OH
Are these available anywhere in Canada?! They look so yummy, and we love Quinoa! What other flavors are there?
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Are these chips gluten and soy free? I have a housemate with a severe allergy to soy, wheat and gluten.