BY SIMPLISSE

Designed by women, for women.™ Protects mom s nipples while breastfeeding Close-fit shield helps with latch-on issues and flat nipples A nipple shield that helps make breastfeeding easier. Close-fitting design helps with latch-on issues and flat nipples Allows baby to latch on over nipple shield during breast feeding Silicone is slightly stretchy to contour to mom s breast Hole pattern allows for most optimal milk flow without pooling Simplisse: Naturally Better. By Design.™ Specially designed for the health of mom and baby during breastfeeding, Simplisse is the only complete line of breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories, skincare products, and nutrient supplements. Our products are developed and produced by a team of lactation consultants and moms, to naturally support the positive bond between moms, babies and breastfeeding. BPA Free No PVC, Lead, or P see more...

Cynthia S.
So I got this because I was having a hard time latching my daughter I don't know if I just didn't know how to use it or something but it didn't work for me literally no milk came out and she was just sucking on the plastic I prefer skin on skin then this.
Ashley S.
Virginia Beach, VA
This product helped my infant latch and helped with the pain of breast feeding.
Desiree F.
Mt. Vernon, WA
This was the only she I was able to get my first latched with. it's more of a flexible silicone