Simplisse Gia Angled Breastfeeding Pillow uploaded by Jaime V.

BY SIMPLISSE #4 in Feeding Pillows

New! Angled feeding may help digestion and reduce reflux and other feeding problems. The Gia Nursing pillow grows with your baby with virtually limitless positions.  Thick end for newborns and thin end for older babies. Patented non-flat design positions baby at incline for comfortable feeding Quilted 100% cotton anti-microbial & stain resistant Use with or without cover Machine wash and dry/retains shape throughout washing A whole new angle in nursing pillows Simplisse Gia Nursing Pillow:  Introducing a whole new angle in nursing pillows, designed by a lactation consultant.  Unlike other nursing pillows which lay flat, Gia features a thick-to-thin design that positions baby at incline for comfortable breastfeeding.  And the shell is a quilted down-like 100% cotton exterior that is anti-microbial and stain-resistant. ; see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jaime V.
Gulfport , MS
Mega Parent Expert
Very helpful while breastfeeding , comfortable , and my baby loved it . Especially since my milk flow was heavy at first . It was given to me as a gift . I even use it with my son for tummy time. Every mom should have one
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Absolutely the best nursing pillow. Easy to clean, good shape, great weight.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it! One of my favorite! Helped when breastfeeding my daughter! Very comfy!
Joyce S.
How great! This makes it comfortable for you and baby. Great baby shower gift:) ~Js🌟
Heather S.
Spring, TX
This is my favorite pillow. I have a Boppy and a My Breast Friend, but this is the only one I use. I'm a plus-sized mom and this fits with zero fuss and without any stupid straps. There is a tapered elevation, which ended up being very helpful when feeding my baby. It is a comfortably-firm pillow. It hasn't gotten lumpy or strange in almost a year of use.
Tina H.
Super comfy for mom and baby! As with many other pillows it has multi functionality! Definitely a must for all mommy's and mommies to be.
patricia p.
Thief River Falls, MN
This is one of the thing that you need then you have a new baby. it helps them sleep keeps them safe, and it is nice for mom your back will feel better your arms will not get tired.