BY SIMPLIFAST

Emma S.
Reading, PA
I preferably did not enjoy this product while I was using it. The drink itself has nothing better than Gatorade or PowerAde, that could possibly make it healthier or affordable. Overall, next time I will just buy Gatorade packs instead of disappointing myself again with this product.
Lindsey H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
great item and does an amazing job of detoxing the body. It did meet my expectations and provided a great drink too. It did have an after taste but nothing like most detox drinks do. I would purchase it again and recommend it to others who have not tried it.
Mariel A.
Lawndale, CA
Not so bad really. I really like the taste makes it more worth it during the process. I would recommend it thsi product it is easy to drink.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
My neighbor swears by this drink and while I've only tried it once, the taste wasn't bad, especially as far as detoxing drinks go.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
No detoxes are fun but for what it is this product is great. Taste pretty good.
Sam O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For a detox drink, pretty good. You also get quite a few, as it is a value, multi-buy pack. And there are lots of flavors too.
Lindsey H.
what is your favorite flavor?
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
How many flavors do they have? Are they thick juices?